Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I got mine yesterday from Nike and these are so beautiful I can't believe people Are sleeping on these. I wish they released the other metallics. Are u guys getting any of e color ways on the "Premium Essentials" pack?

Im holding the line like Toto at $100 shipped. Looking to cop metallic green and purple, navy just the least fav of the metallic series. Will cop at $100 doe

Love these. Kinda thinking about copping a second pair.

Anyone tried any 3rd party laces? Thinking about some waxed or leather laces.

Last edited:
Had to get a pair before regret set in. My tts is 10.5 and w AJ1s I normally grab an 11 cuz toebox area is tight but these were a 10.5 for me. Cool story bro I know

Had to get a pair before regret set in. My tts is 10.5 and w AJ1s I normally grab an 11 cuz toebox area is tight but these were a 10.5 for me. Cool story bro I know

AJ1s fits be different sometime. I'm a 10.5 I got a few pairs of 1s, Black toes, barons, Chis, CMs, SBB and Metallics. Black toes and barons fit perfect. CMs fit a Lil tight around toe, Just unds my Chis yesterday and them jawns were a Lil tight. Size 11 SBB fit perfect. So I'm glad to hear that the metallic 10.5 is Tts.

...got too jelly of seeing all the on-foot shots n waiting for that deep disco.. sooo just doubled up for 3 shipped :lol:
Still need another pair of UNCs but after that I'll be coolin out till Sept then gassing it for the Blk/Reds

...got too jelly of seeing all the on-foot shots n waiting for that deep disco.. sooo just doubled up for 3 shipped :lol:
Still need another pair of UNCs but after that I'll be coolin out till Sept then gassing it for the Blk/Reds

You got 3 pairs??

Back
Top Bottom