Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

^^ Exactly! I will never give SP a dime of my money ever since the Montebello SP got put on blast for backdooring the Chicago 1's last year.

Nah b, 8.

But seriously, I usually buy multiples of my favorite drops that are reasonably priced if I plan to wear them regularly and foresee the price going up in the future. These are a prime example. I wear them a ton and I don't think you'll be able to touch them for $100ish in 5 years from now.
1'st last forever though. you might wear them a ton but you really think you're gonna wear them so much that in 5 years you're gonna need another pair? it's not like you're gonna wear them every single day for 5 years straight

doubling on one pair isn't too crazy but these getting triples is just insane to me. I have literally never heard of someone tripling up and eventually wearing every single pair...they might get to the second pair eventually but that third pair is always just sitting there DS or they trade it or sell it

These hitting outlets soon? Want to pull the trigger on a pair but if I can get them for the low low, even better. 

My local shiehks didn't have them in stock but they ordered from another store and they came out to $87 . I was only required to put half down and the rest when they arrive. Thanks for the info NT FAM!!!

Bay Area folks, I just picked up a pair at Shiehk Tanforan for $87. They had a few sizes left. Give them a call if your looking.

nthat.gif

Really shouldn't have bought another pair of shoes, at all, but that was the right number for me :smh:

Repped fam.

Back
Top Bottom