Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Someone on twitter said they'll cancel if you stack and not give the codes back 
nerd.gif

I haven't bought ones in years. How's the sizing compared to 4s, for instance? Thank you

Got metallic reds in from City Blue, you all are right there more of a patent red than metallic

Got a nice pair from CB.. happy with em @ $112. :D They've got some soft leather, tumbled look on some. Sneakers match up and tags even. Pair I had from Nike was stiff feeling all over, a crooked tongue tag and those coil laces.

Just got my CB pair in. They came laced and the extra laces came in a spiral. CB sells fakes confirmed, jk. Not mad about them being laces, going to beat them up anyway.

Just got my CB pair in. They came laced and the extra laces came in a spiral. CB sells fakes confirmed, jk. Not mad about them being laces, going to beat them up anyway.
Did I read correctly. You saying city blue selling fakes?

Saw these in person at flight 23 the other day. Agree with everyone else there's nothing metallic or "shiny" about them but more of a cross between red and maroon. They look bland in person

My CB pair came in and were unlaced. Wish they were to save me the trouble, but these will go straight to feet soon. I just need to check out my Cb pair more with my Nike to confirm which one I'm sending back to Nike.

Saw these in person at flight 23 the other day. Agree with everyone else there's nothing metallic or "shiny" about them but more of a cross between red and maroon. They look bland in person

I also also agree with this statement. This is one retro that missed the mark in my opinion.
Really nothing special with these and with so-so quality and lack of any metallic on them
I'll be returning my pair back to Nike.

Back
Top Bottom