Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My boy is trying to convince me the top 3s are better idk whether to go to his body or block him until he realizes history over hype always prevails

The top 3 is nice.. if you can justify the money spent..i couldnt at the time, black friday/cyber monday but got a pair for my boy retail, i seem to have "luck" with the FA app.. but true history over hype. I will gladly spend the 176 and transportation to get this pair retail. Double up later.. at 100 or less why tf not? Love the contrast. Hoping for a W on the shadows and royals.. but so is everyone on here.

The top 3 is nice.. if you can justify the money spent..i couldnt at the time, black friday/cyber monday but got a pair for my boy retail, i seem to have "luck" with the FA app.. but true history over hype. I will gladly spend the 176 and transportation to get this pair retail. Double up later.. at 100 or less why tf not? Love the contrast. Hoping for a W on the shadows and royals.. but so is everyone on here.

I think no shadows of 2017. Only royals.

JB confirmed it. I rather take royals anyways. Lol

Dam tempting! Just yesterday they were $190 on eBay. Maybe if we wait a little longer they will dip below retail

Copped from that eBay link

These are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

And for less than retail and tax it was a no brainer

There's another seller that is selling pairs for 170. Edit nvm ur sie is problably sod put too

Last edited:
Don't do it bro. A couple of negative feedback says they're fake. Play it safe. These won't be hard to cop.
LOL, out of roughly 2000 different forms of feedback, a total of FOUR were negative. Cop for $165, you'll get the ebay and PayPal protection. You can't lose. 

Really contemplating picking these up from that ebay link for $165 shipped. I want them, but i've been buying way too many shoes the past few weeks

Back
Top Bottom