Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah, after seeing these pictures, these will be bought on discount. I was on the fence at first, but now want a pair.

can we get some on feet pics? 
glasses.gif

Plan to cop 1 pair release day with $20 off coupon at FA and scoop another one up down the line when they go on sale. They will probably end up like the metallic blues.

Last edited:
Are these gonna sit ? For like a while lol? Like Yin Yang type of sitting ? Might wanna get these down the line at some point

Plan to cop 1 pair release day with $20 off coupon at FA and scoop another one up down the line when they go on sale. They will probably end up like the metallic blues.

I have been told that you cant use the 20 dolla off coupon on new releases.. im pretty sure online you cant.. but other times i have been told that you can..guess ill find out when i go.. quick question for any FA gold peeps.. after the calender year does the money you have spent go back to zero? I think it does but if so do you lose your gold status? Meaning having to buy 300 worth of merch for the headstart?

I have been told that you cant use the 20 dolla off coupon on new releases.. im pretty sure online you cant.. but other times i have been told that you can..guess ill find out when i go.. quick question for any FA gold peeps.. after the calender year does the money you have spent go back to zero? I think it does but if so do you lose your gold status? Meaning having to buy 300 worth of merch for the headstart?
With FTL, and I assume it's the same with FA and Champs, it goes by your VIP join date, not calendar year. You can check with a representative to find out your join date.

With FTL, and I assume it's the same with FA and Champs, it goes by your VIP join date, not calendar year. You can check with a representative to find out your join date.
Thank you, I will verify and post when i go...the storm blue looks very clean..will be a great addition to my once big collection. i just dont want to spend the money and have it reset right before the royals drop lol.

Back
Top Bottom