Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone think these will hit NDC? Would love to use that $20 off $100 gc + ebates
The gift card can be loaded into SNKRS. SOL on ebates in that case though. 

5 accounts but no hit on these. Will have to wait for Friday. 

Last edited:
Damn, I really want these & have a Nike Gift card plus a 10% promo code to use. Just checked my inbox on Nike+ app and all I got is a Kyrie message [emoji]9785[/emoji]️[emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]
View media item 2270575

I would try the link posted above, I didn't get an email either but that link works for me to buy early....

Was really hoping that I had a reservation so that I can use this $20 gift card promo but no go. Nike must have me on some type of list or something.

Pulled the trigger too late with lmtd had to go a half size up but their deal is too sweet but **** I I did the same for a deal on the black toes

Finally got updated tracking from LmtdSupply should be here Tuesday. Thought these were supposed to ship early :smh:

So every FA and FTL is fcfs not app reservations.

Lets hold off for that hundo price range

That one pic above make these look fire however it's easy to say they look good underneath shadows.

Show me some normal light pics ... I'm thinking these are a lot lighter than navy

Back
Top Bottom