Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

UK colors watevs, I'm copping any Nike air Jordan 1 OG dropping so these will be added to the collection. UNCs and UKs smh I'll just pretend the royals are Duke Jordan 1s. The black/reds are the nc states :lol:

Will definitely cop day one. I know they'll probably sit like the Metallic Navys, but I can't pass up UK colors.

I live for jordan 1 release days. Top 3 was copped now I'm ready for these.
What's after these? Royals or metallic reds?

Last edited:
I have a morning shift but I made sure to tell my boss to put me on that afternoon shift. These are autocopped on release day.

For those that don't know, These release on Friday December 23rd. I already took the day off lol

So is this the final og shoe JB has never brought back? Well besides the maroon metallics

For those that don't know, These release on Friday December 23rd. I already took the day off lol

Alot of people are saying they will sit in stores.. and that may be true due to the holidays and the 11s coming out..at first i was thinking meh... then someone posted the gs size.. im really feeling the color.. love the simplicity.. and ultimately.. i will have to cop for retail.. 99 percent sure i can get a reservation via FA app .. thanks everyone for your recent motivating posts.. it is the holidays and the 177 could always be spent on other things.. but it is what is.. im glad i got friday plus weekends off lol. Great looking shoe and retail is always better then any resale price. If they drop in price i will have to double up. Glad alot of the 1s i cop are not really that hyped.. the ying yangs.. the lasers.. really versatile shoes.. well maby not the lasers.. but that off white/sail/cream color is very nice imo.

So is this the final og shoe JB has never brought back? Well besides the maroon metallics
Every metallic besides orange and black has been retroed, although all of them besides the blues that came out this year dont have OG branding. So if that matters to you, every metallic but the blues and the natural greys are whats left

Alot of people are saying they will sit in stores.. and that may be true due to the holidays and the 11s coming out..at first i was thinking meh... then someone posted the gs size.. im really feeling the color.. love the simplicity.. and ultimately.. i will have to cop for retail.. 99 percent sure i can get a reservation via FA app .. thanks everyone for your recent motivating posts.. it is the holidays and the 177 could always be spent on other things.. but it is what is.. im glad i got friday plus weekends off lol. Great looking shoe and retail is always better then any resale price. If they drop in price i will have to double up. Glad alot of the 1s i cop are not really that hyped.. the ying yangs.. the lasers.. really versatile shoes.. well maby not the lasers.. but that off white/sail/cream color is very nice imo.

Never know. People thought the top 3 were guna sit. I even thought they would sit. Boy were we wrong!

After seeing DJ clark's posted photo I'm in, these looking good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom