Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I have a feeling it will be different than the Metallic release. It's holiday season, people will still buy as gifts and then those with early xmas money. Could also be consolation for people that miss outnon other drops. Colorway is more versatile than metallic navy also. I really hope it's the same and they sit like Metallics are still today. I will 100% be buying these like I said before at 9:00:01 on RD. Multiple pairs will eventually be bought.

Top 3 didn't sit because of hype, honestly the shoe has too much going on but this generation of sneaker head likes that I.E. Lebron,KD, and other Nike extreme colorways. This one is 50/50 because UNCs sold well but sat for a week or so before fully selling out. These are basically same but coming after a month of big release from Nike and ADIDAS.

People thought this really?

Typical NA 1 production numbers + Plus overhyped "What The" Colorway kinda yelled sellout in my book

I still think these sit for a while
I agree with you. I don't frequent 1 threads for most 1s, so I'm not sure what was being said about them being hyped or not, but when I saw the "Top 3" colorway I naturally assumed that people would be all over those for the exact reasons you mentioned. Was not surprised at all in sellout.

Hope these are like Metallics. If so, I'll cop a month or two after release with a coupon somewhere. If not, I'm probably out.

Last edited:
I hope they sit tbh but nah. Release day must cop. If I love them enough than Ill get a 2nd pair for less if I can find one but I'm right out the box with these. Especially with the UK'S being one of the original colorways. You'd be a fool to not have a pair in your collection if you're a 1 enthusiast.

It can go only one of two ways they either sit because we aren't seeing boodiddly on them pic wise sbd/sneakernews/*************/nicekicks/YouTube hype on them nathan or it could be last minute hype by all previous mentioned parties and next thing you know SBB/Fragment bs all over again

Never know. People thought the top 3 were guna sit. I even thought they would sit. Boy were we wrong!

Even though the Top 3 Sold Out just have a look at Ebay.
Probably over a thousand pairs for sale.
I suspect the majority of folks who wanted them got them.

rs at

I agree with you. I don't frequent 1 threads for most 1s, so I'm not sure what was being said about them being hyped or not, but when I saw the "Top 3" colorway I naturally assumed that people would be all over those for the exact reasons you mentioned. Was not surprised at all in sellout.

Hope these are like Metallics. If so, I'll cop a month or two after release with a coupon somewhere. If not, I'm probably out.

I waited on my pair of white/navy metallics 1's and got my pair this weekend at the Nike outlet for $ 92 out the door.

I hope these sit a while. I got too much tied up in Christmas presents for my lady and kids and space jams and just copped cyber mondays off ebay. I'll grab them sometime in January. Not gonna wait and see if they hit discount

Last edited:
I hope these sit a while. I got too much tied up in Christmas presents for my lady and kids and space jams and just copped cyber mondays off ebay. I'll grab them sometime in January. Not gonna wait and see if they hit discount

Will they sit though.. sit like the metallic and the letterman.

Damn I was gonna sit these out to copp breds. But that last pic got me thinking long and hard [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I have a bad feeling they will not sit on shelves.. instead sold via ebay and resellers.. for a slight profit. I want the SJ11 and these.. im worried now lol. The metallic and CM 1s sat real hard
...will this reslly b the case with these

Back
Top Bottom