Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

lol just seen an ebay seller with a fsr of moldy bred ko's for 200

mold in the pics so imagine the pairs he's not showing 

Black and whites starting going up around feb I think. Nothing extreme, but yeah.

Yeah but look at black and whites. Those were dead on release day.
I think sbb died because they weren't as limited as people thought, and there were restocks. Kinda same as nyc1s.
These are an og color way. It's a tame one but still.

Yea I paid $400 for sbb:lol:

Should have waited

Those sbb's are a non og colorway, with some history. Those will hit $500 in a year when pairs dry up. No release had leather that good and thick! None! The carolina 1's will settle around $350-400 in a year as well.

Got Here At 6:03 And They Already Had Raffled The Unclaimed Pair :lol:

3 Pairs Left At 5:40... Only 1 At 6:00 :smh:

Sorry I Couldn't Hit For Someone...

Just Glad I Didn't Get A Speeding Ticket Tryin To Get Out Here Again :lol:

Could've Done Better For The Day On Sizes The Fam Needs But I'll Take It....
NOT FOR SALE!!
View media item 1743182

There is no real exact best time to pay resell. Some shoes are best bought right a way and some are best to wait a bit.

There is no real exact best time to pay resell. Some shoes are best bought right a way and some are best to wait a bit.
Yeah like nike retros and most of the big 3 cws since they have 15 plus a season now. Retro jordans not so much. Especially if you in a smaller market.

Alot of humble bragging. We know what yall have....lol
Haha called out.

Let me actually contribute to this thread by mentioning one of the employees at HOH Southcenter in WA said that I was only the second person to pick up their raffle pair today at about 3pm. They're gonna sell off the unclaimed pairs at 6pm, so there might be some hope there.

Linoleum gang lmao I'm undecided on what I will go with when I get a crib. Either bamboo or like old buddy up there. Swifter sweeper ftw

Haha called out.

Let me actually contribute to this thread by mentioning one of the employees at HOH Southcenter in WA said that I was only the second person to pick up their raffle pair today at about 3pm. They're gonna sell off the unclaimed pairs at 6pm, so there might be some hope there.
tr23 tr23 meet your new best friend. Hopefully that paypal action can get popping.

I paid $720 on release for frags..

Now look.

Damn

I think the issue with the SBB's was that people thought they were going to fragment limited or at or close to those resell prices. That's why they were so high on release day. So many people got them just to resell and who weren't in to the gimmick or colorway that it dropped prices.

I got SBB's late when I saw the prices were reasonable, if you call $350 reasonable. I know eventually the prices will start rising again.

Thnx @CGunesq @PumpedUp45 et al for the response to my question....I'll take it the sneaker goddess will be kind and let me chalk this up for my first SNKRS win.

Back
Top Bottom