Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

they do and i wouldnt be surprised if they oversold
Does Champs ever cancel the order even after you get the confirmation email? Because I already got the confirmation email but no shipping information yet

And hypekickz is on legit list here if you google. Dude be having some **** under retail.ppl here swore he was good dude.

Shipping I can understand but gas?  These are not the type of shoes people are going to pay that much over retail for.  Just matter take the L, store them for a while, or wear them.
the shoes are 174 here in cali tax included. paypal invoice is $5, shipping with signature confirmation is $18-20. im not gonna drive to the mall and post office for someone i dont know thats not how i make friends lol. might as well just return the shoes and get a refund its much safer and convenient. 

the chances of you getting a pair for retail...in your size...from a reseller...is harder than copping these on release day. 

I hope things work out for you. I noticed his homie has plenty of pairs.

http://www.orderkicks.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-retro-1-og-unc
LOL those prices 
roll.gif
 that's just screaming out please scam me and take my money for I am a foolish donkey

NDC shipped!!! Man I hope UPS is still moving the trucks on Columbus day lmao. Now I need a SBB in 9.5 or 10 for under $300

Airsak struck out, as usual, and will now troll til he gets someone to hook him up for 100 plus over retail.

Villa and NDC shipped so far....
glasses.gif
How you get through on Villa? I was on there before they even tweeted had my sz in cart and got jacked during checkout. Then they had the audacity to send me an email later saying I left something in my cart. SMH

Different emails but same address and credit card. I was thinking I'd get megged too but I didnt, at least not yet. Got a shipped email for both pairs.
hell yeah man thanks for letting me know....congrats on the two pairs making me wish I had gotten two now but I'm glad another size 13 got to eat once I let it go. SNKRS was on point today for sure. NDC was tripping for me.

I went through a few boxes and to me the production quality on these are not as solid as the Chi's. They're great to have in a collection, but I wear my shoes not collect. I'll be selling mine to work up to some SBB's, which I personally think is easier for casual wear. Love my Chi's tho.

Last edited:
I guess cats started lining up at NTSF last night around 9-10.

@mehoneydee Haha yeah, I just saw a post on Bay Area Sneakerheads that was posting at 9 something showing the line.

Usual suspects too... same old crew :nerd:

My man congrats on the cook :nthat: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Congrats to all those who copped.

I'm sad my man Eddie struck out :rolleyes hopefully someone come through with that 9.5 for you fam @babyJs23

Oh, thanks for clarifying.
Yeah, even though they're an OG 1 I can't see myself wearing these that much.  I once in a while take out my Legend Blue 11s so these would probably get the same treatment.  As of right now the only shoes that interest me are the "Nothing But Net" 7s, Air Jordan 6 Retro OG "Maroon", and the Air Jordan 4 Retro OG "Cement".

Yeah, even though they're an OG 1 I can't see myself wearing these that much.  I once in a while take out my Legend Blue 11s so these would probably get the same treatment.  As of right now the only shoes that interest me are the "Nothing But Net" 7s, Air Jordan 6 Retro OG "Maroon", and the Air Jordan 4 Retro OG "Cement".
No interest in these but still in the thread?

Back
Top Bottom