Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Don't think Shoe Palace was a restock cuz I've been watching the page all day and they never released this morning

SNKRS pair and RUV pair both shipped and just grabbed one on that SP restock.. not too bad

Last edited:
No problem fam @BigJNY88 I think we all cooked! Was glad to help out my Houston peoples we all we got lol...

I've been watching Ruvilla all day and they havnt been available. You must be using some super link that differs from the one tweeted I'm using

eek.gif
I'm about to hit eBay. Going as Craig for Halloween
roll.gif
roll.gif
True, Doughboy is another option.
roll.gif

Bye Felicia!

I've been watching Ruvilla all day and they havnt been available. You must be using some super link that differs from the one tweeted I'm using

Ruvilla released earlier. Shortly after 10am Was an instant sellout. I got cart jacked.

Last edited:
Did Shoe Palace charge $189 in-store too? I thought about entering their raffle, glad I didnt... :smh:

Last edited:
Did Shoe Palace charge $189 in-store too? I thought about entering their raffle, glad I didnt... :smh:

No, they charge retail in stores. The over retail is just online. I guess it's more expensive to hire web developers than hourly salespeople.

Have zero idea how anyone gets through on that site but hopefully babyJ is up and got through
:wow: More sizes popped up on SP?!

Had to be when my meds kicked in and knocked me out for a bit :smh:

Last edited:
Seeing some of ya'll cooked on SP nice :pimp:

I'm already washed so white/black tee and jeans is standard :smokin and I'm cool with that :nerd:

Last edited:
Rumor mill swinging: late shipment may hit Manila soon, just like what happened with the Laney 14 & WTL 12s. If that's the case then I have another shot in securing a pair.

Nice to see NTers helping each other out for retail + tax. That's what it's suppose to be here!

Cheapest I've seen is $225 shipped/gifted on Facebook it sold out fast. I sold a pair for $220 invoiced

Back
Top Bottom