Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

If you can afford 230 then you can afford 250. Time is the most precious commodity. I rather save time then money. I say that loosely because no I'm not going to sabotage my savings for the "it" shoe but if $20 is holding you back go ahead and pay it. I want nothing but success stories. Cmon these were easy on the wallet if you didn't get em retail. Yall should know! Chi and sbbs must've jaded a few members :nerd:

SBB's and Chi's definitely did hit I wish I did wait on the Chi's they were seeming impossible to get at some point seeing they are 1 of my fav 1's lol , I really want these and didn't think these would be as hype as the other 2 releases but I set my limit and like I said earlier in this thread i'm not moving shoes to get these i'm in that weird phase where I like everything in my collection but also want to get rid of the stuff I don't wear much that i'm attached to :lol:, and I also liked the CHi's and SBB's more then these so I'll play my cards. Seeing these in the low 200's in KREAM but the members BS'n with pics and shipping, but yea I completely agree about time being precious.

Last edited:
These Ain't That Diamond Collab In Your Sig Bro Stop It
laugh.gif
shhhhhh haha

no. Most resellers are broke boys that can't afford to sit on stock.
a lot of people are sitting on these right now. and a lot of people are buying pairs right now for 220-250 and they are waiting for next summer. 

I see this all the time [emoji]128514[/emoji]. The broke boys used their last dollars to cop and gotta move them. They are not going to want to be hungry and rent is due at the end of the month. Prices will fall in a hood near you lol

SBB's and Chi's definitely did hit I wish I did wait on the Chi's they were seeming impossible to get at some point seeing they are 1 of my fav 1's lol , I really want these and didn't think these would be as hype as the other 2 releases but I set my limit and like I said earlier in this thread i'm not moving shoes to get these, and I also liked the CHi's and SBB's more then these so I'll play my cards. Seeing these in the low 200's in KREAM but the members BS'n with pics and shipping, but yea I completely agree about time being precious.
Word I had my pears locked down months before the release. It did prove to be inconvenient with the release date change but time and effort was saved. My weekend has been chill. It sucks to get the eyeball for indulging in your passion. Trust me too much time on NT is never q clean look if you don't want the fam or the wiz to be all aggy cuz you in the forums all times of the day. I don't mean to ruffle feathers but I expected way more pizza pics than this. Money will always come back...time doesn't

Word I had my pears locked down months before the release. It did prove to be inconvenient with the release date change but time and effort was saved. My weekend has been chill. It sucks to get the eyeball for indulging in your passion. Trust me too much time on NT is never q clean look if you don't want the fam or the wiz to be all aggy cuz you in the forums all times of the day. I don't mean to ruffle feathers but I expected way more pizza pics than this. Money will always come back...time doesn't

At this point in my life. Rather drop 250 today then 500 next yr

Ijs! The shoes retail at 160. Give or take sales tax is 7 to 10% so you at 170 to 175 then you add 30 or 40 for shipping. People giving these away and it's still crying. 1s are in demand the most. And given the recent history dating back to the frags you should know a good deal when you see it. And it's a OG cw if you don't mind the soft palette. Mind boggling. I think I need to take some time off from NT. I flee when common sense becomes uncommon...

Last edited:
At this point in my life. Rather drop 250 today then 500 next yr

THIS

Dude's In Here Posted On The Fence Over $20 Need To Hop On Over Into The Right Lane......

Hell, I Turn $20 To Smoke Multiple Times A Day :lol: :smokin

There Was Even A Cat Complaining Over A $2.00 Increase In Shipping Costs For One Of The Companies :smh:

Last edited:
I really just copped bc I didn't want to pay resell but o think these are gonna get a lot of play come spring.
I co-sign, mad people are gonna get salty when March, April or May of next year comes along and people are rocking some tight fits with these OG UNC 1s

I'm not complaining about the seasons one bit. These dropped just in time for the tip off of college basketball season. Go Heels!

Ijs! The shoes retail at 160. Give or take sales tax is 7 to 10% so you at 170 to 175 then you add 30 or 40 for shipping. People giving these away and it's still crying. 1s are in demand the most. And given the recent history dating back to the frags you should know a good deal when you see it. And it's a OG cw if you don't mind the soft palette. Mind boggling. I think I need to take some time off from NT. I flee when common sense becomes uncommon...
You pay $30-40 bucks to ship sneakers

Your giving you own money away! 
laugh.gif

You pay $30-40 bucks to ship sneakers

Your giving you own money away! :lol:  
Don't go there raab. You know if it takes 7 days to get a package shipping from state to state you would be on a dispute by day 4. People order online and don't have patience. I'm in that group as well. You drop 250 for a $15 replica I'm sure you'll want it between 2 to 3 days.

Last edited:
Don't go there raab. You know if it takes 7 days to get a package shipping from state to state you would be on a dispute by day 4. People order online and don't have patience. I'm in that group as well. You drop 250 for a $15 replica I'm sure you'll want it between 2 to 3 days.
I ship kicks every week

never spent over $17-18 bucks to ship anywhere in the USA

Really about $13-15 bucks for 3-4 day priority

Watch this Vid Fam..

I ship kicks every week
never spent over $17-18 bucks to ship anywhere in the USA
Really about $13-15 bucks for 3-4 day priority

Watch this Vid Fam..
When first shipping I used to go to ups like a dummy. Then I figure usps was the better option. Idk what I be doing but I always have to spend between 30 to 40. But then again I ship em like I want them. Bubble wrap. Double boxed. Tracking and insurance. Will watch after first wave of games go off.

I always ship from the post office (double boxed) and I dont think I ever spent over $12 shipping anywhere in the USA. 

Back
Top Bottom