Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I paid resale but I'm cool with it because I knew I was gonna grab this pair anyway; don't even buy sneakers like that much anymore so I'm cool.

That's every release but seemed like a lot of stores people didn't pick up

I even copped online and had chance to double or triple up in store at 6pm
i thought it was one per person?  :nerd:

I'm saying if I brought people :lol:

This was 45 min away from me. If it wasn't for having a apple appointment at 4pm there I wouldn't have even went.

DTLR just cancelled both of my orders 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Had these in my cart, but I've been frugal with sneakers lately. Almost regret passing. These are beautiful.

Picked up my raffle pair yesterday.

I have the Chi's and SBBs.  I must say that the UNCs are much softer in comparison to the Chi's.  Still not on that SBB level tho

View media item 1744268

SBB leather > the other 1's. I have had every OG Retro 1 OG colorwaway pair except the black/white (not my taste). In the end of the day, it's JB. So I'm not impressed by the leather quality for the UNC 1.

E.G. I used by shadow 1's as my main shoe for traversing metropolitan/urban areas in my last backpacking trip. Changed the insoles to bball insoles too ao it was hella comfy. But, I noticed that the balck toe area started to crack. Not as bad as how 3's or 4's would crack on the midsole, but still, I was disappointed because I had high expectations for the durabilty.

Realized how awesome Breds would be in this mold and quality :x :smh:

I'd probably have to pay out the *** for em too

Realized how awesome Breds would be in this mold and quality :x :smh:

I'd probably have to pay out the *** for em too

When they do I would get rid of my 2013 cuz they are trash compared to all these new releases

Need advice guys... Have a guy who I'm trying to trade my unc 1's for his shattered back boards... But he wants me too add $100... He said it was a good deal what y'all think?

Need advice guys... Have a guy who I'm trying to trade my unc 1's for his shattered back boards... But he wants me too add $100... He said it was a good deal what y'all think?

That's about market. Unc are max 250 probably 220-230 now. Sbb are about 350

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom