Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

What size shoes are you shipping? and are you altering the box?
I've shipped most sizes up to size 12, and yes I am altering the box. I only alter the boxes when I ship to Cali, Texas or Florida and the package weighs over 2lb, otherwise I use regular shipping boxes. The med flat rate box can fit those XI slide out boxes perfectly (up to a size 9.5-10 I think).

nice come up....salute.

@ColdCity got a package from DoverStreet (London) today which uses DHL.

Word, thank you fam. If he had sold someone the wrong pair he'd have been fired. Same thing over here at FNL. If we f up a major retro release, it's literally our ***** on the line. So its common practice to check every retro box leaving the store. Upper management never plays with us when it comes to that.

Congrats to everyone who copped..I need a size 9 still. Wonder if anyone would trade for a size 9 gone fishing foam

Urbanity in Bellevue Washington still may have sizes if your a local Washingtonian ... Just cooked a phone order like 10 mins ago

Just shipped off a bunch of pairs today. Here's my gripe with Cali NTers that be offering me under $200. Do y'all see what I'm paying for shipping with and without insurance? Shoes were $173 after tax then cats wanna offer $180 shipped SMFH.
@AirForce1King  Let me give you a little Fedex advice.  First of all, sign up for a fedex.com account (free).  There you can create shipping labels and have the cost billed to a credit card.  You save a little bit as well.

Secondly, never select insurance and signature confirmation separately.  Fedex will charge you more for some reason.

JUST SELECT $500 INSURANCE!  with $500 insurance, signature is automatically added.  its $2-3 cheaper using that technique.

here are a couple screenshots from my account.  rates from NC to California, 4 lb box

first screenshot is me selecting $250 worth and insurance, then chosing signature separately.  second is me selecting $500 insurance (and letting fedex automatically adding signature)

last tip.  i buy those 74cent small boxes from lowes and home depot and "break them down".  if you need a video of how to break the box down, lmk

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom