Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

these are still sitting here in charlotte.  DTLR Wilkinson has a size 11.5 and another size that the chic couldnt remember ... and was too lazy to walk to the back.  

after begging for 10 minutes, she let me pick up a size 10 (even tho i bought 6 pairs from that store already).

anyone need that 11.5?  i will at least try to cop it tomorrow
pm'd

these are still sitting here in charlotte.  DTLR Wilkinson has a size 11.5 and another size that the chic couldnt remember ... and was too lazy to walk to the back.  

after begging for 10 minutes, she let me pick up a size 10 (even tho i bought 6 pairs from that store already).

two folks have PM'd me about the size 11.5, so no more request

Just an FYI there's an 11.5 (fleabay) auction about to end in 30 mins and it's at about $200...

Last edited:
the back leather is leanin' 
eek.gif

Wish I waited a little. Went to a local footlocker today and saw a guy returning a pair. Was a size 12 so I passed. Guess these aren't even close to the demand of SBB or Chi's which is not a bad thing for the ones who want it.

Wish I waited a little. Went to a local footlocker today and saw a guy returning a pair. Was a size 12 so I passed. Guess these aren't even close to the demand of SBB or Chi's which is not a bad thing for the ones who want it.

Anything over a size 10 is not going to command the same demand.

Anything over a size 10 is not going to command the same demand.

This has always seemed counter intuitive to me. People that play basketball are usually taller and have bigger feet. You'd think those people would be more of the mainstream market

This has always seemed counter intuitive to me. People that play basketball are usually taller and have bigger feet. You'd think those people would be more of the mainstream market
You would think that, but I don't want to stereotype the sneakerheads, but a lot of these kids are tiny. And it seems a lot of them are starting to buy shoes at a younger age then when we got into sneakers.

But why would somebody who has bigger feet pay alot for these when there's a lot of better options for ball? It's mostly Asian sizes that skyrocket. Especially for 1s. Bigger sizes can go for more for kicks like foams or anything nike basketball related and exclusive runners.

But why would somebody who has bigger feet pay alot for these when there's a lot of better options for ball? It's mostly Asian sizes that skyrocket. Especially for 1s. Bigger sizes can go for more for kicks like foams or anything nike basketball related and exclusive runners.

Not for ball but you'd figure basketball players would like Jordan shoes lol

Not for ball but you'd figure basketball players would like Jordan shoes lol

I know this perception has changed slightly since 2012..but most ppl I know with big feet think the 1s look huge and like clown shoes. Same people who would tell me that roshes and asics would look funny on their feet. Same people who'd rather rock some 6s 11s 9s foams and Barkleys and griffeys. 1s been catching on thru pop culture since watch the throne and kanye so more ppl are into the shoe. Unc colorway just isn't beloved next to chis. Backboards are orange which isn't a popular color but I could see those next to frags regarding high resale price when they dry up.

The only flaw on mine is this barely noticeable dull spot. It doesnt matter though, I'm still gonna rock the hell out these joints next year...
View media item 1746467Lol a bigger pic, im just nitpicking...

Last edited:
Each pair is different man. Some are perfect others minor flaws. Same on every release

As someone who wears an 11.5 to 12, I love the lower prices on bigger shoes.  I'm thinking I can get SBBs for an affordable price if I look often enough.  I've seen some that are going for a little under 300.

My girl will be down that way Friday.  I may have her hunt for me.

I found a sz10 for 215 shipped..... thinking about pulling the trigger but also thinking about if prices may fall soon.

I found a sz10 for 215 shipped..... thinking about pulling the trigger but also thinking about if prices may fall soon.
If you want to take your chances. 215 is a good price for size 10. If you really want it, go for it. If not, who knows, prices may go up and you may end up regretting not picking it up asap.

Back
Top Bottom