Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Box from ndc didn't looked crushed but when I opened them up it looks like the shipping guys played kickball with my box before packing it.... seriously Nike?

Same thing happened to me. Outer box perfect, inside box looks like it got Ace Venturaed.

Then why you so worried about imperfect leather? that pair is perfectly fine. cats out here worrying about a damn crease. this is why we will never get truly original quality on anything
mean.gif
Man you don't know what original quality is.

Man you don't know what original quality is.
 The side panel on a Jordan 1 should never be creased! That part of the shoe doesn't even flex when you step!!!
I don't know what original quality is? apparently you don't if you think leather shoes should never have any type of inconsistencies. we will never get genuine leather or even genuine looking leather again because of these types of ill advised complaints

I don't know what original quality is? apparently you don't if you think leather shoes should never have any type of inconsistencies. we will never get genuine leather or even genuine looking leather again because of these types of ill advised complaints
A crumbled side panel is unacceptable on any shoes. I don't care if its a Starbury or Shaq shoe. Zoom into the my other pics. It wasn't just creased. It was crumbled like paper! Second of all, people need to speak up when a  shoe doesn't meet standards. That left shoe shouldn't have been sold. I wouldn't have even resold the shoe to the next man. Have some pride in your dollar. Naturally creased leather is acceptable. Crumbled leather is NOT!

Last edited:
Depends which rep you got when you called

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation for the pair that popped up on JJ the other day...

Last edited:
But Nike also produces more pairs of the sizes in this range.

Of the bigger sizes or the smaller? The more common sizes 8-11, maybe even 11.5 are produced more so than 12-14+ because those are considered uncommon sizes for the average person.

Anyone need a size 10. I got a text that someone returned a 10 last night. I can pick it up today and ship today. Retail plus shipping and paypal fee. Lmk

Back
Top Bottom