Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i don't think that's a accurate comparison at all. just browse through their ebay listings. their listings are using all sorts of sizes in the pics. 

comparing the their logo name size to the shoes vs their other listings, those look like smaller sizes? 

they all got negative feedbacks from ppl calling the shoe they bought fakes anyway. some negative feedbacks from buyer with almost no feedbacks and some are from buyer with lots of feedbacks. 

best to use your own judgement imo. 
yeah I see what you mean. Dang I follow them on eBay but never decided to buy anything from them.

yeah I see what you mean. Dang I follow them on eBay but never decided to buy anything from them.
i've edited my post above after a much closer look at the pics on ebay, here's what i edited to be more clear on the subject. 

also consider this...Nike didn't even sent a lot of these to official retailers like Footlocker chains and their own Niketown. would you believe the seller on the right that has already sold 98 pairs of the UNC 1 and still has almost all sizes available? or would you believe the seller on the left that has sold 43 pair and are out of most sizes? 

plus the fact that if you make the picture full size you can actually see the shoe on the left actually has better stitching, the TM next to the wing logo is printed much better, and the leather looks to be less shiny as well. 

best to use your own judgement imo. 

Last edited:
Dude I know locally made a comment to me about how many pairs of an 11 low he got.
First thing I thought was he was moving replicas.
But you never know because Nike reps are sales reps first and foremost, so they are going to give pairs to sellers who have proven to be able to move the shoes.

frankw frankw I subscribe to the same train of thought when it comes to an eBay seller moving 500 pairs of 11s, or 350 pairs of another release.
I can't confirm if they are fake, but I'm just as unsure about them being shoes manufactured from beginning to end in a NIKE owned manufacturing facility.
So I just stay away from them. But to each their own.

You must don't have the sbb's. I have both and the sbb is superior! The thick cut leather on the sbb is several cuts above the rest! Lol
I must did have the SBBs cuh!

I actually had 2 pairs... I think people were just blinded by the "tumbled" effect nike used in certain portions of that shoe. Heel collar and swoosh were still plastic looking. Every part of the UNCs looks good and feel soft.
UNCs are NOT comparable to sbb in terms of quality. a better comparison would be chi or black/white

UNCs are NOT comparable to sbb in terms of quality. a better comparison would be chi or black/white

This. Hearing all the people talk about the quality on the unc I was expecting something really nice. Got them in and they are solid but not close to sbb which was what I was expecting.

:smh: yall equate "quality" the texture effect of certain panels on the SBBs. Please just compare EVERY single section of the backboards to the powder blues. The word quality is as bastardized in here as it is in a Supreme thread, dudes debating about the quality on a mass produced snapback like it means something. I think yall aint gonna be happy until the entire shoe looks like scroctum skin.

Last edited:
You got a special pair then because both of my SBBs had the same plastic collar and swoosh as the Chicagos.

I compared my unowrn pairs and it was the same material on the collar and swoosh (Chi & SBB), not a huge deal to me at all but I just think overall the UNCs are softer and more consistent with materials... I kinda want another pair of Backboards now though, hope NDC does another raffle.

Never knew this power seller on Ebay sold fakes 
mean.gif
..Be careful
AGAIN!

VIPEXCLUSIVES AKA

Mark Jasperson

9824 Bay Island Dr
Tampa, FL 33615

United States

IS A SCAMMER! DO NOT BUY OR SELL TO HIM AT ALL!

On another note. 3/4 of my pairs have tumbled leather on them. All of them are buttery soft! 
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That 2013 mid ain't the UNC color we all know and love.
Yes it matches the jersey in that pic, but that's about it.
The color of the court in this picture is what's considered "Carolina/UNC/Tar Heels blue".

0_1541680_2127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom