Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Saw these in person today.. Chicago and/or possibly laser-esque quality... and by that I mean very soft and has that nice 'give' to it.. (best way I can describe it)

Leather isn't tumbled like the shattered backboards..

the blue is very vibrant in person.. not like any UNC colorway i've seen before on a jordan 1.. its more of a vintage powder blue---not really a UNC blue.. (also hard to explain)..

I still want two pairs for the upcoming basketball season..
smokin.gif
you hoop in 1s bruh?

Coulda got a pair of these for 240 this afternoon and I passed I don't know if i made a good decision or not

Last edited:
I was offered $280 for these this afternoon... I know I made a good move by passing..

Yeah when I talked on the phone with the shop I asked him he said 260

When I got there and passed he was surprised i didnt buy the shoe
he lower the price to 240 caused I passed

I'm sure they're all gone by now he was making phone calls when i was in the store

I thought this would have resell prices right away like the shattered backboards and the Chicago's did

which I still think they will

Last edited:

I'm sure they're all gone by now he was making phone calls when i was in the store

I thought this would have resell prices right away like the shattered backboards and the Chicago's did

Remember when everyone was passing on $300 for the Chicago :lol: . 1s are unpredictable now days. We'll see in a few weeks. I think folks trying to see if they have another chance to get OVOs for retail.

250 i would ve copped.... try my luck on rd.... if it wrks flip em back m sure there will b people looking to spend 250 on em after missing out

Yea they'll definitely be going for at least $200+ on release day just never know how demand is and quantity to know what's actually too high to pay to get early.

Does anyone know when these are releasing for sure? For the longest I thought it was Halloween and now i'm hearing it's the 3rd of October. Anyone know the exact date 100%?

Back
Top Bottom