Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I don't understand. Does FNL sell 1's in store

I feel like none in Michigan do

I don't understand. Does FNL sell 1's in store

I feel like none in Michigan do
Some do. Gotta check in store tho. I remember in SoCal for the Chi 1s Del Amo FNL had a raffle and there was another also. Cant remember at the moment

imo, these aren't must haves, BUT... they're clean so i prolly cop a pair especially since it'll easy (for me). now, what i'm RAELLY looking forward to are those reverse shadows! :nerd:

Titan's 22% off store wide sale ended today here in the Philippines.

Passed up a pair of Bordeaux 7s with decent craftsmanship and tongue colors for $153(US) in favor for these UNC 1s, which are not yet confirmed for release as of now.

Chicago 1s were not released here, but the SBBs were released in limited numbers, which is why I'm slightly hopeful the UNCs will make its way to this part of the globe (EDIT: Black & Tan Pinnacles, Black/red, Shadows, Black Toes, Royals, Black/Gum bottoms, Black/white, were all sold here in the past...)

Hope my decision has positive outcomes this week.
Hopefully they release in the Philippines so that you can cop a pair. Australia was the same as the Philippines in that the Jordan 1 Chicago 2015 did not drop here, however the 2013 Chicago did. AlL other OG 1s except the Black/Gold relesased here. Australia is getting the UNC 1, so hopefullly it drops in the Philippines so that you can cop for retail. 

I got my guaranteed ticket from villa yesterday. it was only 5 people in line and i was number 2. went there at 10am they started at 11am. the manager stated that they only had half of the shipment and handed us the sheet then gave us the tickets. it had a total of 8 pair starting from 9-14. the other villa across town switch to raffle and another said their shipment was cancelled.

Last edited:

Titan's 22% off store wide sale ended today here in the Philippines.

Passed up a pair of Bordeaux 7s with decent craftsmanship and tongue colors for $153(US) in favor for these UNC 1s, which are not yet confirmed for release as of now.

Chicago 1s were not released here, but the SBBs were released in limited numbers, which is why I'm slightly hopeful the UNCs will make its way to this part of the globe (EDIT: Black & Tan Pinnacles, Black/red, Shadows, Black Toes, Royals, Black/Gum bottoms, Black/white, were all sold here in the past...)

Hope my decision has positive outcomes this week.
Hopefully they release in the Philippines so that you can cop a pair. Australia was the same as the Philippines in that the Jordan 1 Chicago 2015 did not drop here, however the 2013 Chicago did. AlL other OG 1s except the Black/Gold relesased here. Australia is getting the UNC 1, so hopefullly it drops in the Philippines so that you can cop for retail. 
Thanks for the information.

I'm still hopeful that UNCs will drop here.  It was announced today that the Laney 14s and Royal 1 lows will be releasing on Wednesday at select locations, so maybe JUST MAYBE those will distract people away from the UNCs.  Should have a better idea of what's going on this weekend as the week goes by.

If anyone has shiekh codes for norcal....please pm me. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom