Nike Air Jordan 1 Royals Fake Check

Crazy man. What's the going rate for bred 1's then? Have both, DS that id sell.
Doubt youd have any problem moving them at 400-450 on flebay if they're deadstock of course with OG everything. I'd def cop those for 400. Flightclub wanting bout 6 I believe. U can double check that and the royals going for like 850 up there if ya want. Which obviously the seller of the shoes only keeps 80% of that with FC makin 20% off the total. Maybe we need to work out something

Last edited:
Wow, so royals selling for considerably more than Breds? It's the other way round where I'm from at the bottom of the world!

Wow, so royals selling for considerably more than Breds? It's the other way round where I'm from at the bottom of the world!
Yea id want the Breds more tha royals but the Royals were apparently more limited hence the higher price. 2013 Bred 1s are #1 on my list tho.

Royals only retroed once versus all the iterations of the Breds. So more limited in that regard, but they were equally difficult to obtain on the last releases!

Royals only retroed once versus all the iterations of the Breds. So more limited in that regard, but they were equally difficult to obtain on the last releases!

They sat on shelves down here in New Zealand for days! Managed to pick up a few pairs!

Yea I'm not so sure about thay anymore. Especially since I've bought 25-30 of JB retros and Nikes mens shoes as well in the past 12 months. All pairs were released this year or last and all are stamped and some are stamped and QC stickered. Just relaying the message. Girl Nike shoes i have purchased as well have both been stamped and one was stickered as well. Maybe they use to not do it as much but are doing it more now to combat fakes with the newer releases. Since it keeps getting worse with the bootleggers copying everything. Makes sense to me. I mean 25 for 25. That ain't a blimp. That's a trend.

I agree with Zyzz. The stamps do help to determine authenticity but because it does not have a stamp, it does not mean that they are fake. So far you are batting a 1.000 but as long as you continue to buy, you are more likely to receive one without a stamp from legit cites or retailers. I can tell you this, 100% of my shoes do not have the stamp but definitely closer to 95% (I am pushing 200 pairs). Out of all the Air Jordan 1's that I brought last year, the Knicks (which I sold) one of three of my Black/red's had the stamp missing. The thing about that was that I brought both of them from my local mom & pop store which sells 100% legit sneakers. When thousands of sneakers are being produced in the factory, some boxes will miss the stamp.

Royals are 100% authentic.

Last edited:
wish could've been the same here.... :)).. thats the last pair i would want and the one's are done... oh wait im going to look for a chicago 1's with the nike air tongue hahaha

I agree with Zyzz. The stamps do help to determine authenticity but because it does not have a stamp, it does not mean that they are fake. So far you are batting a 1.000 but as long as you continue to buy, you are more likely to receive one without a stamp from legit cites or retailers. I can tell you this, 100% of my shoes do not have the stamp but definitely closer to 95% (I am pushing 200 pairs). Out of all the Air Jordan 1's that I brought last year, the Knicks (which I sold) one of three of my Black/red's had the stamp missing. The thing about that was that I brought both of them from my local mom & pop store which sells 100% legit sneakers. When thousands of sneakers are being produced in the factory, some boxes will miss the stamp.

Royals are 100% authentic.
I never said having a bare box makes it fake, it's obviously doesn't. Plus we have reputable members here like Zyzz that can confirm that. I was just merely saying that I'm 25 for 25 with nike and they're stamps and QC stickers, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. I have 3 AJ1s and they are all stamped up. Chi and SB Ko's, and 2013 HIGH OG Black Toes. Like I said I just believe they're being more persistent about it, and started at around the beginning of the year and towards the end of last year. None of mine came from mom and pop stores tho, all from nike retailers and a couple from flightclub. And of course this is all just pure speculation.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in buying DS Royals in 11.5 hit me up. See photos below. $650usd shipped. Can provide tagged photos if needed.
View media item 1198085View media item 1198086View media item 1198088View media item 1198089View media item 1198090View media item 1198091
I'd love to buy these or the breds but it would have to be in person for me with that kind of money. U can always ship them to flightclub or instyleshoes.com and let them sell them for 800 or something and keep 80%-85% of that.

Royals were hard to get in the states, Black/red's were hard to get overseas.

The going rate for 2013 royals is about $700
DS

Black/red about $550 DS.

Both will max at $800 by summer of next year.

I've got a faded as **** Nike store receipt for my Royals - you can barely read a word on it, but willing to send you as many tagged pics as you need to LC them.  Breds, I don't have a receipt for unfortunately - lost it when I moved house.  The box has the Footlocker sticker/SKU/barcode on it, and again, willing to send as many tagged pics as you need to be comfortable that they're legit :smile:

I've got a faded as **** Nike store receipt for my Royals - you can barely read a word on it, but willing to send you as many tagged pics as you need to LC them.  Breds, I don't have a receipt for unfortunately - lost it when I moved house.  The box has the Footlocker sticker/SKU/barcode on it, and again, willing to send as many tagged pics as you need to be comfortable that they're legit :smile:
Ok i will get with u

black toe, shadow and black red? why? you slept on those?
Wasn't buying retros at the time for any of those releases except for the Bred 1s and I'm still kickin myself for sleeping on those. I really just need/want the Breds and Royals. I have the Black Toes and don't really care much for the Shadows, and know that the OG Chi 1s are coming next year and i won't miss those.

Last edited:
Wasn't buying retros at the time for any of those releases except for the Bred 1s and I'm still kickin myself for sleeping on those. I really just need/want the Breds and Royals. I have the Black Toes and don't really care much for the Shadows, and know that the OG Chi 1s are coming next year and i won't miss those.
those chicago OGs will be under the radar. cant wait for the official images surface.

Back
Top Bottom