Nike Air Jordan 3 Holiday 2017

^ LOL
Also, I stand corrected on the Black 3s releasing. They are indeed the Black Cat 3s. I REPEAT, the Black Cat 3s are returning and not a Triple Black 3 like I was lead to believe.
...can't wait I need 2 pairs, mine r beat to hell.

Last edited:
Even if these do look like WC3s these still look good. But fan of 3s. $220 tho JB smh
Bro, prices are getting ridiculous. I remember when 4's were 110 retail back in 05-06. Now they're 190 for even weak colorways. JB needs to chill with the price raising, but let's be real, they won't 

Bro, prices are getting ridiculous. I remember when 4's were 110 retail back in 05-06. Now they're 190 for even weak colorways. JB needs to chill with the price raising, but let's be real, they won't 
The price increases are a big reason as to why so many retros sit nowadays.

Prices are too high. Many retros don't even sell at $190. People buy hyped 1s for $160 because that's the cheapest they'll get it at, but other 1s don't even sell with the $160 price tag.

Prices are too high. Many retros don't even sell at $190. People buy hyped 1s for $160 because that's the cheapest they'll get it at, but other 1s don't even sell with the $160 price tag.

He's right and people are looking for a payday with this shoe
Only Jordan GR you could flip and make a these days

These are not at all limited and each new store opening around the country I'm sure will be restocked with these 1's just like the banned did a few months after release date

I hate when people tweet stupid **** like that. Just let everyone cop in peace

Yea i looked at his twitter and somebody says "BC3's with NA? and DJ Folk responded with Kobe doing the Thumb/Pinkie Hawaii basically saying yup Black Cement 3's with Nike Air

Last edited:
The way I look at it, the black/cement 4s haven't dropped since '99 and the 3s last dropped in '01. I need those 4s.

Word...I hope it's the bc3...no way they give that tb3 leather tho...I got a feeling thise limited katrinas gonna have some FIRE soft tumble action

I really hope it is black cement 3s; I NEVER EVER doubled up before but these and white cements would probably make me do so. You could never go wrong with these ever

Back
Top Bottom