Nike Air Jordan 3 Holiday 2017

Yin and Yang

Black cat 3's

Pure Money 4's

Who's going to be the first to rock one of each? 
nerd.gif

View media item 2366042View media item 2366045View media item 2366047I just hope JB uses the 2007 materials minus the midsole paint. My pair held up with heavy wear for 10 years. 2006-2007 materials in uppers were pretty good but all the paint sucked. The durabuck did not peel off ever,unless scratched off, which is unlike the 2000 infrared 6 which it feels off with a touch after 10 years. Midsole separated a little but was still tough to pull off.

Those are the most beat kicks I've ever seen

About time they do a black cat and the katrina colorway as a release.

Soooooo....if you already have the 88's and the Fire Reds from a few years back....do you NEED the Katrinas?

Soooooo....if you already have the 88's and the Fire Reds from a few years back....do you NEED the Katrinas?

I don't have either and I still don't need Katrinas :lol:
Only 3s I need are True Blues (which I own) and Black Cements (still waiting on remaster)

Interesting update that not only is it going to be the Katrina's that they'll have NA... :nerd: JB is just trying to find something they can build the hype up for, as TB 3's with NA at 220 clearly was a flop and can still be found at a discount 4 months later?!

And just in case there is any confusion... Rumor mill is saying that retail is going to be $190. This price can always change but as of right now, they will release for $190.

^^yes...I been patiently waiting for proper chicago 2s remastered

View media item 2366754
In order for people to fit in to sneaker culture, there's shoes you're supposed to like and hate. For those who think for themselves, they decide what they like. Since most sneaker folk like to fit in, they automatically write off ANY pair of 2,8,14-31 unless it's a resell gem. Group Think runs the sneaker game. The Chicago 2s are ICONIC and being the most hated early jordan with two color ways makes no sense.

In order for people to fit in to sneaker culture, there's shoes you're supposed to like and hate. For those who think for themselves, they decide what they like. Since most sneaker folk like to fit in, they automatically write off ANY pair of 2,8,14-31 unless it's a resell gem. Group Think runs the sneaker game. The Chicago 2s are ICONIC and being the most hated early jordan with two color ways makes no sense.
I agree 100%.  I got crucified for not liking 11s.  They are ugly, same **** people who like the 2s get. 

I agree 100%.  I got crucified for not liking 11s.  They are ugly, same **** people who like the 2s get. 

If they do the OG 2s again, they'd better be built similar to the Alt 87s. Got a pair of those for $90 and can honestly call them the most comfortable pair of retros I have. Absolutely love them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom