Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Fire Red/White/Black/Cement Grey fake check

hey guys, 

Totally new here. i need to verify is these shoes are legit or not. 

Do let me know what picks are needed. 

Here is my situation. the shoes all look fantastic yet the left shoe's tongue looks well crooked. the sticking is money it feels like new buck i dont have another set to compare the red to and the air box on the soul is kinda off white with a yellow tint. I have these dates of production 

tongue in question 

box info 

this is another thing that caught my eye but kinda odd. This box is slightly smaller then my other 4's box not like crazy small but just a tad. 

Damn flash is eating up any detail sorry. 

I truly dont mind having an "off pair of legit shoes" but i refuse to pay for a almost pefect pair of fakes. 

Do hope you guys can help me 

Kapt 

I know these are not the pics suggested but all i got till i get home.  and the production date is 1/15/13- 3/10/13

Last edited:
Post pix by using the small mountain looking button in the editor. Take pix OUTSIDE in daylight with the sun at your back..No flash pix please unless its to show the 3M on a particular pair..

I wasn't able to get the pics taken today i will do them first thing in the morning and i just uploaded the ones i had from last night. 

The cut in the material under the jumpman on the heels are too high. They should be really low. The tongues are too fat which is a red flag. I would also stay away from these just based on the box being not the same size as well. Are there any inserts and black wrapping in the box?

There are the card bored inserts with the jump man logo on it no bamboo shoe tree part. 

there is remnants of the black paper but it's not in the box. 

Unfortunately i already purchased them and im just verifying them before i contact ebay and paypal 

I can take any pics you want just i dont have daylight currently 

How should i go about getting the refund ? Contact the seller first or file the claims threw paypal and ebay first ?

Last edited:
Sounds good my man. Thank you much guys.  I've honestly never seen a pair of these in person till i got these.I watched video's of the reals vs the fakse and to me they were do damn close. Until it came down to the littlest details. that tongue straight slapped me in the face. To me the right shoes looke so much better then the left shoe in quality. I started breaking it down to what was missing and it was the small things. 

Last edited:

Sounds good my man. Thank you much guys.  I've honestly never seen a pair of these in person till i got these.I watched video's of the reals vs the fakse and to me they were do damn close. Until it came down to the littlest details. that tongue straight slapped me in the face. To me the right shoes looke so much better then the left shoe in quality. I started breaking it down to what was missing and it was the small things. 
by definition that's a fake

Close.  But no dice.

most fakes are great from far away.

you get up close and personal with these fakes and things begin to show

Yea man, 

This dude offered me a discount for the flaw's I found on the shoe. In addition to that the ebay pic's never showed the right shoe's tongue. So ill contact paypal tomorrow 

Update. 

Sorry for all the posts. 

He's offering me a full refund Sweet ! 

Now I sit and think what's he up to ? He wants me to send the shoes first for a refund which I can have him sign for them at his door to verify he recieved them, Is there not a way to verify that the box is not empty so he can't use that card ? Is there a way to verify the shoes I received are what i also sent out ? I'm going to contact ebay and paypal today but something tells me these aren't his only accounts. so i'm kinda just in this position. 

Any suggestions would be fantastic , 

Thank you much guys for all you're help 

Kapt 

You could always tell him refund first and you'll still leave positive feedback...which I've done befrore. I still let everyone know the shoes that joker sold me were fake but stuck to my word and left positive feedback.

You could always tell him refund first and you'll still leave positive feedback...which I've done befrore. I still let everyone know the shoes that joker sold me were fake but stuck to my word and left positive feedback.
I got Ebay involved so i sent it back ( which im totally not going to get that money back for sending the shoes out which is insane 25 bucks to have some one sign for them also ) but i'll be happy to get this money back and move forward. 

So question. How do you verify that they are fake threw a store ? Nike website say's they dont do it. and ebay is asking me to do so ? we all know these are fake but how do i prove it to ebay ?

So question. How do you verify that they are fake threw a store ? Nike website say's they dont do it. and ebay is asking me to do so ? we all know these are fake but how do i prove it to ebay ?
Ebay asking for proof of authenticity? Did u explain to them why it's fake or maybe its the seller giving u hard time...

What I would do in this case...I would contact the seller informing him that u will get them check out from a reputable consignment shop..and if they check out to be fake u will destroy the counterfeit because that's ebay's policy...I'm sure he will change his mind in a heart beat

Ebay asking for proof of authenticity? Did u explain to them why it's fake or maybe its the seller giving u hard time...

What I would do in this case...I would contact the seller informing him that u will get them check out from a reputable consignment shop..and if they check out to be fake u will destroy the counterfeit because that's ebay's policy...I'm sure he will change his mind in a heart beat
Well here's the thing. 

I did the clam the day i got the shoes two days before i got the shoes the sellers account was pretty much deleted by ebay. So I did the return ebay gave it x-amount of time once the time was up i clicked the ebay to help me ( this is also after i already submitted why the shoes were fake with pics ect. and then i got an e-mail from ebay saying they want me to destroy them and then right after i got a second e-mail from ebay and now my case is on hold. I've looked into it and Nike does not verify legit and fake shoes. So i'm just like well ok how do i verify this threw ebay and get this over with. I could have done it threw paypal but i would be sending the shoes back like the last pair I got that were fake and i dont want to wasted 25 bux to get a refund. 

Oic...niketalk is not enough of a source? Other then that something like flightclub or something similar to that if there's 1 close by.

Oic...niketalk is not enough of a source? Other then that something like flightclub or something similar to that if there's 1 close by.
yea they want the authorities or the maker which is seriously impossible to even get. 

so i'm just like.. Ah ok 

Back
Top Bottom