Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "Military Blue" - 2017?

Thinkin bout sellin my 2012 pair in anticipation for this 2016 pair.

What's a good price to off them :nerd:

I can actually agree with you because I never really liked true blues & i have white cement 3s & black cements 3s so I like 3's more than 4's but mb 4's are underrated and dope to me.
PREEEEEEACCCCH [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

That's a buffalo stance
why do i know this reference 
mean.gif

damn im old
mean.gif

peep the tongue thickness. the aerodynamic toe box and overall shape. they will never do this again
mean.gif
 i was too young to have og ivs but dammit id take the proper shape and quality with a jumpman over nike air on a piece of crap. this the reason  im copping bhm kobes over cements 

looking foreward to these... i gave them to my friend for free a few years back... they were near ds

Fire red 4s were 1 out 2 of my first jordans. Loved military blues ever since I set eyes on them. Classic silhouette. 

i hope jordan brings them back honestly. if they did i'd have to cop. the nike air on the heel is just too clean.

I know I'm in the minority but the military 4s are my favorite OG color way outside of the Black Cements.  Looking forward to these.

peep the tongue thickness. the aerodynamic toe box and overall shape. they will never do this again :smh:  i was too young to have og ivs but dammit id take the proper shape and quality with a jumpman over nike air on a piece of crap. this the reason  im copping bhm kobes over cements 
first of all dope pic of the OG. I was 10 in 89 and my friend had the militaries and wore them to death, I remember watching him pop the air pocket with a protractor after they were trashed lol.... If we only knew [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I'll cop if they drop.

IDK that it'd be THE shoe and CW I'd choose to remaster in some imaginary world where MY opinion mattered, but?

..I'll cop.

IMO, it's a super clean CW. I copped the 12' release. It's nowhere near what I'd hoped it to be, but I don't regret it. I've beaten them into the ground. Legit POUNDED them. I beat them specifically to have a shoe to practice ironing, painting, retrobriting etc., on. Just to see if I could take a dead pair and resurrect them to any sort of semblance of DS again. I have other IV's, all VNDS, and wanted to learn the model more to be better prepared where maintenance and restoration is concerned as I start beating the clean pairs. Blah.

I didn't cop the WC, because I'm not too bright.

In my limited mental capacities, however, I've noticed 'the community' seems pleased with it. ..the remastered WC IV.

I'd definitely cop a remastered MB IV.

..I'm all about that Black Metallic V rn tho'.

Those are really the only steps I'm 100% going out of my way for this year. But, if they drop a remastered MB IV, I'm certain to get my hands on them too. Blah.

I'll cop if they drop.

IDK that it'd be THE shoe and CW I'd choose to remaster in some imaginary world where MY opinion mattered, but?

..I'll cop.

IMO, it's a super clean CW. I copped the 12' release. It's nowhere near what I'd hoped it to be, but I don't regret it. I've beaten them into the ground. Legit POUNDED them. I beat them specifically to have a shoe to practice ironing, painting, retrobriting etc., on. Just to see if I could take a dead pair and resurrect them to any sort of semblance of DS again. I have other IV's, all VNDS, and wanted to learn the model more to be better prepared where maintenance and restoration is concerned as I start beating the clean pairs. Blah.

I didn't cop the WC, because I'm not too bright.

In my limited mental capacities, however, I've noticed 'the community' seems pleased with it. ..the remastered WC IV.

I'd definitely cop a remastered MB IV.

..I'm all about that Black Metallic V rn tho'.

Those are really the only steps I'm 100% going out of my way for this year. But, if they drop a remastered MB IV, I'm certain to get my hands on them too. Blah.

So how did the repair test go? I had the 06 release and I beat them into the ground as well. They somehow disappeared before I could try any maintenance.

Been waiting to grab another pair ever since so I hope we get a new release

Back
Top Bottom