Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Maybe within 6-8 hours. At least I hope online goes like that because I may have to cop online.
I'm just hoping JB doesn't pull an 88 III or Maroon VI and decide only people size 14 and below in the US should be able to cop.

Last edited:
Comparing this release to the other retroes from 2015 doesn't make much sense. Are we really going to compare the Maroons? It hardly has the same status as the WC4, the only drop I can think compares is the AJ1 Chicago.

People are going to go nuts during this release, and just reading from the comments here folks are trying to get as many pairs as they can (which I don't think you got the same reaction to other 2015 remasters).

Comparing this release to the other retroes from 2015 doesn't make much sense. Are we really going to compare the Maroons? It hardly has the same status as the WC4, the only drop I can think compares is the AJ1 Chicago.

People are going to go nuts during this release, and just reading from the comments here folks are trying to get as many pairs as they can (which I don't think you got the same reaction to other 2015 remasters).
yeah but it's also all star weekend. While it won't make the cements sit, I'm sure many will have their attention on the yeezys and there ovo's. Plus at a price of $220 and it being a GR, these won't go too fast. The 11s took a while and that's a shoe that non Jordan buyers always flock to and are thirsty for. This release will be cool.

yeah but it's also all star weekend. While it won't make the cements sit, I'm sure many will have their attention on the yeezys and there ovo's. Plus at a price of $220 and it being a GR, these won't go too fast. The 11s took a while and that's a shoe that non Jordan buyers always flock to and are thirsty for. This release will be cool.
I hope you're right. I'd like to get a pair but I'm trying to keep my expectations realistic.

Umm these are def sitting on shelves....JB makes way too many pairs nowadays, and the real heads aren't buying these if the quality/shape sucks....trust me, everyone is getting a pair
If you are this confident, lets make a bet. If I strike out the moment they release online, you can PayPal me $100.

I swear I been IN for a min but after looking at the fire red 4s might sit these out and wait on those for my 1st 4s. That red Nike Air whewwwww I like the ones that scream MJ when u see em and if I'm spending this much I can hold off I'm sure in a year or 2 maybe they drop just like how I'm patiently waiting on bred 13s with 3m

If you are this confident, lets make a bet. If I strike out the moment they release online, you can PayPal me $100.
You might have to revise the terms of the bet.  When the chrome 6 lows launched I struck out for almost an hour following initial launch.  Obviously thereafter it was easy to cop.  There's always an initial surge that results in splash screens, waiting lines, etc.

i think these will fly off shelves. Really small and big sizes might be left at mid morning. Certain models and colorways are universally loved, this is one of them.

My favorite jordan and colorway all time. I look forward to seeing official release images, regardless, in for 2-4 pairs.

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if they were like the maroons, I think these will be more like the 72-10s. Theyll sell out late in the afternoon and resell will be like $275+.. Everyone who doesn't sleep will be able to get them

You might have to revise the terms of the bet.  When the chrome 6 lows launched I struck out for almost an hour following initial launch.  Obviously thereafter it was easy to cop.  There's always an initial surge that results in splash screens, waiting lines, etc.
+1

A lot of people, "practicing".

Whats the other BS term?:  "had them in cart, could not pull the trigger"

After an hour or so of that mediocrity its smooth sailing.

+1

A lot of people, "practicing".

Whats the other BS term?:  "had them in cart, could not pull the trigger"

After an hour or so of that mediocrity its smooth sailing.
exactly lol, people acting like Jordans are instant sell outs....these will be available 2 hours after your local website crashes when they land lol....wide release on these fellas no need to stress over a plastic leather shoe

exactly lol, people acting like Jordans are instant sell outs....these will be available 2 hours after your local website crashes when they land lol....wide release on these fellas no need to stress over a plastic leather shoe
Like I said, put your money where your mouth is. So we got a bet?

If this shoe doesn't sell out the moment they drop I will be shocked.

Umm these are def sitting on shelves....JB makes way too many pairs nowadays, and the real heads aren't buying these if the quality/shape sucks....trust me, everyone is getting a pair

If they are GR they won't sit, maybe some spots where people don't buy ****

But they won't SIT like these other releases. Will be sold out online

Like I said, put your money where your mouth is. So we got a bet?
lol Im not betting with someone who I do not know, and who could just easily say they struck out. But you will get a pair on release day GUARANTEED. If not I will put your name in my avi and hail you as king for a week. You do the same if you  get them

These won't sit. They will probably be like the 7210 xi. These are arguably the most popular 4, and we're a pain to get last go around. The colors are class, unlike the maroon 6. Unless they have aqua numbers, these will be gone come rd.

Wouldn't mind using my FNL $20 rewards towards these, but everytime I have tried to cop through FNL at the time of release the site is fubar'ed....I suppose I could try through SNKRS and FNL and hope the FNL goes through.

These won't sit. They will probably be like the 7210 xi. These are arguably the most popular 4, and we're a pain to get last go around. The colors are class, unlike the maroon 6. Unless they have aqua numbers, these will be gone come rd.
Bred 4s are def liked more from what I've seen

Last edited:
Don't matter to me if they sit or not. If they release #TBF sizes im on it soon as they drop. Got my maroon VI disco code chilling in the cart.. :smile:

Last edited:
As others have said, I see these selling like the 72-10s not an istant sellout but will be go online by the afternoon. Got my 11s at like 2pm on release day thru fnl. Wasn't even going after them but the fact I was able to cart and check out a holiday 11, I had to cause I didn't want to regret it later

lol you all will be eating your words bahaha...every jordan release in like the last 15 have sat.....these are going to be an easy instore cop

Back
Top Bottom