Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Would not be surprised at the $220 pricing. Remember, the '88 WC3s with Nike Air were priced at $200. Add in the $20 "remastered" premium, and you're right there at $220. 

I'd still put my money on 250!
I'd make the price go as high as possible so there is less chance of people copping my pair online on release day.
roll.gif

jk NT fam...
wink.gif

Yall are crazy if u don't think it's gonna b very hard to cop even if it's a gr and the resell will b high as hell
According to folks around here, buying Jordans has been more difficult than years past on certain models.

An OG colorway with NA on the back, "remastered", yeah there is no way the prices aren't going to be insane in atleast a month.

Really this shoe will be what all resellers are going to be vying for in order to do some big cookin.

Lemme guess, The New York Company on ebay still has '12 Cements going for $600 and up right? What a joke.

Last edited:
Given the laser 4s were $250, I don't see why they wouldn't price these the same.  Personally, I hope the rumor is wrong, and the jumpman appears on the back instead of NA so the demand will be lower, and I can get a pair.  That said, despite the naysayers, I expect the demand would only be marginally lower.  It might go from uber impossible to get (NA) to super impossible to get (jumpman).  This is my grail; I may just quit collecting after this pair and enjoy what I have at this point.  That said, I may be tempted by an BC3 ;-).

More limited than 88 3s tho

It actually said "less limited" in that article.

Balt's track record improves yet again.

Ol' boy a page or two back was right about them being a February release as well, so maybe they're $220 after all.

Last edited:
Is that confirmed enough about the February release?

Calm down, you got it young god :lol:

All I was saying was that you didn't have an established track record to the best of my knowledge for you to just be throwing out sourceless information and leaving it like that. Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom