Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So much cringe in here
laugh.gif

Even if ppl miss these on RD, im more then sure they will restock

Yup, restocks upon restocks. Just like the 72-10's. Jordan Brand will have these in mass production. Pairs for everyone. With all the hype around this shoe that they created, they will cash in no doubt.

:lol:
This coming from the same guy who joined NT just to say message him because he'll have every size available for resale :smh:
I will have every size same with ovos and I was on NT before just haven't been on for years simple as that still has nothing to do with my comment about craigslist

If you were on NT before then you would know the rules.

I bet you're one of those people who post on social media saying "send me $1000 and I'll turn it into $10,000" :rofl:

Last edited:

I bet you're one of those people who post on social media saying "send me $1000 and I'll turn it into $10,000" :rofl:
I know the rules and why would I have to do that when I have a legitimate buisness and work at the same time lol it's funny how you go from one scenario to another in seconds but it's okay your just and ignorant person I get it

This coming from the same guy who joined NT just to say message him because he'll have every size available for resale :smh:
This.

I will have every size same with ovos and I was on NT before just haven't been on for years simple as that still has nothing to do with my comment about craigslist
You may want to read, or re-read the NT rules

http://niketalk.com/t/2204/jb-forum...-b4-the-lock-or-negativity-you-will-be-banned

http://niketalk.com/t/638885/guys-please-read#post_24489589

Last edited:

I bet you're one of those people who post on social media saying "send me $1000 and I'll turn it into $10,000"
roll.gif
I know the rules and why would I have to do that when I have a legitimate buisness and work at the same time lol it's funny how you go from one scenario to another in seconds but it's okay your just and ignorant person I get it
u say hes ignorant...but u just stated that u knew the rules before u came here and broke them. THATS ignorant.

Last edited:
u say hes ignorant...but u just stated that u knew the rules before u came here and broke them. THATS ignorant.
And I'm clearly fine with that though lol ignorant because I made a coming about craigslist that has nothing to pertain to the pairs I have for sale I've sold plenty at 280 a couple on eBay for 325 I'm not worried about it anyway

Do people still fall for that?

I see it randomly on IG. I really don't think people are dumb enough but I won't get further into it especially the people putting out these scams

And I'm clearly fine with that though lol ignorant because I made a coming about craigslist that has nothing to pertain to the pairs I have for sale I've sold plenty at 280 a couple on eBay for 325 I'm not worried about it anyway
Then u in the wrong neighborhood, take your ducktales elsewhere.

Last edited:
whats up with all these $280 pre-order? if i can get my hands on 2 pairs i will cop but one is fines with me and my 2012s are still super clean after so many wears. it makes me sad that my white cements have been worn so many times and look great but my bred 4a have been worn the same amount of times and look just awful on the midsole.

anyways! pics look great! really wish the kids sizes had nike air but i guess those will do.

mean.gif

never understood pre orders on GR drops..... okay maybe like 20-30 over retail to lock it in & you don't stress it/ waste time but anything more is OD..

if you strike out, THEN go pay the extra,, but at least try first

whats up with all these $280 pre-order? if i can get my hands on 2 pairs i will cop but one is fines with me and my 2012s are still super clean after so many wears. it makes me sad that my white cements have been worn so many times and look great but my bred 4a have been worn the same amount of times and look just awful on the midsole.

anyways! pics look great! really wish the kids sizes had nike air but i guess those will do.

View media item 1896203

To the NT Chicago heads, I'll be in that area (downtown) during this release....any pointers of what stores that I would have a good chance on scoring a pair or two?

Back
Top Bottom