Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone from Vegas with tips on how to acquire a pair? Will be visiting this weekend. Thanks!

Anyone from Vegas with tips on how to acquire a pair? Will be visiting this weekend. Thanks!

Follow Nike Las Vegas Twitter and see how they'll handle their release. They may do the typical raffle procedure, or they may do FCFS. Best way to find out is to wait and see what they say. They're very active on it too so be patient with that announcement.

Also, call all of the Footaction stores in the area and see what they're doing. They've done FCFS on releases but have been known to change things at the last minute. Some other smaller boutique stores like 12AMRUN, undefeated, CRSVR may also get these. Their instagrams will give further info.

It's really not all bad, don't let the news distort reality. The economy isn't at it's peak, but the same thing can be said about the US economy. Some fields like the financial sector and even the pharmaceuticals to a certain extent are doing well, but others aren't and that's why people leave, because they can't find jobs in their fields. Also a lot of people find ways to do well, it's just in an underground economy (not illegal things), and these don't make it to the statistics.The government on the other hand is a different story, it's a complete disaster/circus, and that's what you hear about on the news.

I guarantee if you come back you'll definitely have a good time, and definitely check out Culebra. It's smaller than Vieques, with nicer beaches and an even more chill atmosphere.

Thanks for the info. Yeah I would love to spend a day at flamenco beach.

Last edited:
So these guaranteed raffle tickets are really FCFS a week prior to launch; not raffles at all.

FCFS at most of the Queens FTL spots except Queens Center which is good news in case I don't hit on their raffle. Probably going to head there soon. I haven't been up to Cross county in a while but I used to be able to get stuff pretty easily up there, even limited, as long as I woke up early.

I always go half a size up on 4s. The toe box is just so brutal if I were to get a 10.5 my pinky toe would be angry at me within the next hour. Had to sell my DB, WC and Cav 4s because the 10.5 toe box was just too uncomfortable. Been getting 11 in my most recent 4 cops, and they fit like a glove.
9.5 it is, if i strike out on these its all good those blue foams looking niiicee

Last edited:
How do I get around buying on NDC and shipping both to my address? One will be bought with product voucher the other with credit card

This is such good news. MJ & JB are blessing everyone with this release. Something like this seemed impossible just a few years back. If the black cement also drops this year for real, then 2016 is gonna go down as one of the best years based on those two drops alone.

Houston heads:

Guaranteed raffle tickets @ Finishline in the Galleria.
sizes are running out so get there ASAP

Got mine [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

How do I get around buying on NDC and shipping both to my address? One will be bought with product voucher the other with credit card
I know if you have different cards and name you can ship to same address. Done it many times with me and wife's debit cards but not sure how you get around that. Maybe they won catch it if you switch names

Here I am a full grown man and I'm having my mother-in-law going to the mall(I'm at work all day) and getting a raffle ticket so that I can buy a shoe, lol. smh

Gotta guarantee my pair I guess.

Here I am a full grown man and I'm having my mother-in-law going to the mall(I'm at work all day) and getting a raffle ticket so that I can buy a shoe, lol. smh

Gotta guarantee my pair I guess.
You should be ashamed of yourself...

now, Take Gams Gams to Claim Jumpers for some Pot Pie!

CC and PayPal. I was able to get 2 pairs of Supreme Camos this way.

You should be ashamed of yourself...

now, Take Gams Gams to Claim Jumpers for some Pot Pie!
haha, I am kind of ashamed....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom