Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

got a guaranteed 11.5 but need a 10.5 
roll.gif

Another Champs around my way decided to cut the raffle today, A RAFFLE mind you, at 1pm. They said they aren't taking anymore names today and they started at 10am. I was there at 1:30pm. How is it fair for people that have to work during the day?

Another Champs around my way decided to cut the raffle today, A RAFFLE mind you, at 1pm. They said they aren't taking anymore names today and they started at 10am. I was there at 1:30pm. How is it fair for people that have to work during the day?

probably did guaranteed pairs

put in some legwork today. got 6 raffles in. the manager at footlocker wanted me to lock down a pair with a $100 fee. i told her to eat a ****! if i dont cop in-store ill def get a pair online. I hope my confidence doesnt exceed my luck. 

put in some legwork today. got 6 raffles in. the manager at footlocker wanted me to lock down a pair with a $100 fee. i told her to eat a ****! if i dont cop in-store ill def get a pair online. I hope my confidence doesnt exceed my luck. 
WTF, $100 for a massively GR pair. You should of told her to shove the shoe up her ***!

Back door operations.

WTF, $100 for a massively GR pair. You should of told her to shove the shoe up her ***!
i almost did man. she's known for running that store like a back door shop. and they hit ppl in the head with guaranteed shoes every major release. the only reason i still go there is for raffles. ive personally never known anyone to win anything from there but i see ppl walk out with bukoos of shoes every saturday.  

thnk it depends on ur location? Went to local ftl an the box was already half full!! Def alotta pairs available but the hype is real for these!! Good luck to everyone!!

Exactly. Box almost full for me as well. Just depends on your area and region.

is there guaranteed pairs in nj? i went to my local and got 4 raffle tickets... hopefully i win... i never won 1 in my life :lol:

Back
Top Bottom