Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Saturday is so far away 
sick.gif

Man I took y'all's advice bc I couldn't find the cement 4s on the SNKRS app so I updated it and now it doesn't even open up.

I tap on the app and the nike sign comes up but then it just crashes. On the App Store it says SNKRS requires ios 7 or newer which I have. I need my SNKRS app for the OVO 10s [emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Why not try to get them for retail first? If you miraculously miss out, I'm sure that pair or any other pair can be had for around that price or less.
im heading to a ski resort for the weekend. Dont really want to have to worry about these at all to be honest. Only reason im contemplating. Gonna see if my tickets get called first. 

I just reserved a spot at snkrs xpress in NYC on sunday. I don't know if they will have the IVs there or I should put in work to make sure I secure them on Saturday. Anyone ever been to a nike pop up? Anyone have any advice for me?

For sure bro...hopefully i can get over there ...just put in a ticket at ftl fashion.
Fashion Valley was the only mall I didn't put a WC 4 raffle ticket at.

Good luck on Monday and/or Tuesday for the PB 350 raffle. It's going to be crazy long lines.

Lmk how it went, I should still be in the OR being prepped.

Last edited:
Man I took y'all's advice bc I couldn't find the cement 4s on the SNKRS app so I updated it and now it doesn't even open up.

I tap on the app and the nike sign comes up but then it just crashes. On the App Store it says SNKRS requires ios 7 or newer which I have. I need my SNKRS app for the OVO 10s [emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Man, you didn't have to perform an update to the app itself. All you had to do was refresh. Swipe down on the screen hard on your shoe feed, and it would have updated latest shoe info, etc.

Damn man...

Last edited:
I just reserved a spot at snkrs xpress in NYC on sunday. I don't know if they will have the IVs there or I should put in work to make sure I secure them on Saturday. Anyone ever been to a nike pop up? Anyone have any advice for me?

Yea they will have the IV and other surprise releases. I went to the pop up last year for all star weekend and each day they had different surprise releases.

Did you RSVP today I've been trying for three days now and they say it's full

Fashion Valley was the only mall I didn't put a WC 4 raffle ticket at.

Good luck on Monday and/or Tuesday for the PB 350 raffle. It's going to be crazy long lines.

Lmk how it went, I should still be in the OR being prepped.

Dang man...OR ? Operating room?
Bro i hope all goes well for you and that you have a speedy recovery.
Let us know how it goes

This can't be stated enough....try for retail first. Many legit early sellers are selling for under $300. That won't get worse after the market gets flooded with these. Save your money and try on Saturday. If you fail (which I think is going to be pretty hard to do), then spend the $290-300 you're thinking about spending anyway.

Last edited:
I did not put in for these at any of the local footlockers, just really hoping that an online cop won't be too difficult. Could end up regretting my laziness, but Jordan making so many damn pairs of everything these days that I haven't had a single issue getting anything I have wanted online in awhile...we'll see how it goes. 

Last edited:
Yea they will have the IV and other surprise releases. I went to the pop up last year for all star weekend and each day they had different surprise releases.

Did you RSVP today I've been trying for three days now and they say it's full
Thanks man, yea it opened up at exactly 10am and it was full immediately.

Man, you didn't have to perform an update to the app itself. All you had to do was refresh. Swipe down on the screen hard on your shoe feed, and it would have updated latest shoe info, etc.

Damn man...

Hindsight 20/20 my man... but I would have ended up doing it anyway when I saw that the app had an update available. Me updating the app today to look at some new white cement 4 pics and screenshot them for new phone wallpapers has basically just sped up the me ruining my own chances at black OVO 10s process :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom