Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I suppose I am just bitter because if the 1999 me wanted to be a fan of sneakers today I probably wouldn't be able to do it.

The way the game has been lately, if your not using a bot, entering raffles or paying resellers you aren't getting anything.

The $220 price tag is a double edged sword, it somewhat eliminates the reseller but it's still out of reach for many.

My wife says I'm just getting old.
i beg to differ. I copped EVERYTHING i wanted online (and with extreme patience) all of last year. No in-store pickups, no raffles, and definitely not any resells.....thats for the birds. But I still get where youre coming from. And you have to admit it does feel like its getting back to the old days with days after rd pickups. 

I forwent the raffles/tickets and will either swing by the mall a little early on Saturday or just try on NDC.

How has the sizing been on the remastered IV's?  I usually go half size down on III-VIII but the last pair of IV's I bought were the 06 Mars so I don't know if that's a good reference.

I forwent the raffles/tickets and will either swing by the mall a little early on Saturday or just try on NDC.

How has the sizing been on the remastered IV's?  I usually go half size down on III-VIII but the last pair of IV's I bought were the 06 Mars so I don't know if that's a good reference.

TTS no doubt

Getting raffle tickets is definitely jumping through hoops :lol:
It's literally the definition... Driving around the city just for a shot to POSSIBLY cop a shoe

I just wanna go back to the days where I can pull up and cop a shoe at 11am

Better fire up the flux capacitor or find a new brand or hobby

Got at least 1 pair on lock from Champs. Wasnt able to get the 99's cuz i was broke and in college. Didnt get 2012's cuz I was outta the shoe game at the time and didnt know they came back out. So happy to finally have a pair of white cement 4's in the rotation. Probably done with JB for a while until they bring back Bred 4's with the NA treatment 

So when these go live, do I have to do anything with the SNKRS app ? I've already selected "notify me" and my billing info is in. 

So when these go live, do I have to do anything with the SNKRS app ? I've already selected "notify me" and my billing info is in. 
SNKRS will automatically update when the shoe goes live. It says "Notify Me" with a check mark next to it right now. When the shoe goes live, the "Notify Me" will change to the price. No need to refresh. Just tap the price and hit "Place Order" and it will put you in the line.

seems like they are easy to cop all my friends entered an raffle won 
There will be a ton of these. Even the local branch of Snipes (a German chain of sneaker stores) in my city will get them and I can't remember them getting any pair of shoes that were even remotely limited.

I've avoided Jordans (and most Nikes) for a while now, mostly due to the fact that they're overpriced and overhyped, given the (at best) mediocre quality. The quality on these seemed okay when I had a chance to look at them at Solebox this week. I don't own any of the "remastered" Jordans so I honestly was expecting a bit more given the price point. In that range, you usually get far superior materials and craftmanship.

I'll probably still go and buy them since I've always liked them and passed on them last time they released.

Back
Top Bottom