Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Recent releases have been easy to get.

I might try going to the mall in the morning and if they don't have them I'll check online. If none of that works I guess I'll just have an extra $220 plus tax in my pocket.

I'm done with the raffle crap. It's not worth driving around town only to hope someone calls me back....especially for the price.

Releases have been easy to get lately. You have Finishline not selling out till like 2:00pm or even past that. Aqua 8s and Chromes are still there. OG Maroon 6s took forever to sell out. 72-10s didn't sell out right away. But since these are on a way higher level than the Maroons people don't really know how it's gonna go online. Plus there's a bunch of other all star kicks and foams coming out this weekend so that could possibly make it easier to get these. 
Thanks for the reply. Repped. I've been out of the loop for a long time, but these are must for me.

hella heated somebody did credit card fraud charge on my card. my first ever... just had to happen before this release.... :smh:

non paying ebayer and now this. these better cheer me up

Got my pair secured from Champs, haven't won a raffle in awhile so its nice to be able to sleep in sat
glasses.gif

With more people getting calls today and still nothing on my end I'm getting anxious. Only put in 3 raffles, all at 1 mall. I know FNL already made their calls and FTL was calling today.. Last hope tomorrow. |I

Anyone get a call from Memorial City?

Last edited:
For all y'all that don't trust the raffles, have faith! It was my first time actually going thru the effort of trying out the raffles this time and got calls from 3 of 4 stores! I'm SUPER hype. 

dont know if anyone here is in the denver area, but i entered at foot locker, footaction, and finish line at aurora mall, and also foot locker and finish line at park meadows. i got the call from both foot lockers and footaction, and i think finish lines are doing their calls tomorrow. so i dont know is its just luck or they got a ton of pairs but its interesting that i hit on at least 3 of 5 for size 9.5.

dont know if anyone here is in the denver area, but i entered at foot locker, footaction, and finish line at aurora mall, and also foot locker and finish line at park meadows. i got the call from both foot lockers and footaction, and i think finish lines are doing their calls tomorrow. so i dont know is its just luck or they got a ton of pairs but its interesting that i hit on at least 3 of 5 for size 9.5.
Im from Philly but i was wondering the same thing. Granted i have a size 13 so its relatively unpopular in the shoe world. But if they're going to have a ton, Ill probably only cop 2 pair, but if its as limited as they're making it seem, i may as well cop that 3rd and try to off them.

Geez, i'm gonna take advantage of the dollar for my trip to the toronto allstar game. The JB store here has 1500 pairs of white cement 4s, over a hundred pairs of white and black ovos and around 80 pairs of just dons.

I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of these online....I seen Maroon 6s and Aquas 8 sell out here in LA after the weekend, but online will still have lots of stock. Nike tryna cut out the middleman.

Back
Top Bottom