Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Damn good jeans bruh.

Yeah I'm due for a new pair. The only negative thing about them and all the raw selvage denim is that white shoes are ruined with indigo stains after just a wear even after they've been through a few wash cycles. I still do it anyway but it hurts.

NDC photo is a pair of samples they decide to use for official photos. the nike on the back is also not centered.

Cool. Yeah that Nike Air off center was one of the things that was bothering me. Wouldn't have stopped me from copping by any means though.

im stuck at processing....please....wait........ probably sold out
roll.gif

Just seen dude in FA line get out go to FTL come out with 2 bags. Come back go back to FTL with another bag now he got back in th FA line. SMH......

Last edited:
Production numbers don't reflect how good a shoe is or what feeling it may give the buyer.

i have no idea of what you mean. i simply stated that there will be more than enough pairs readily available for those that want to and are ready to purchase...period

just as there was with 1M pairs of 72-10s

So does your statement mean you don't pay tax on your shoes, which allows you to have $60 net profit?

I think it may look more like this, considering $220 plus 9% CA tax = $240.

$350 - 20% ($70) leaves you with $280. Subtract your cost ($240), which leaves you with a $40 profit. HUGE difference. Which means...if you move 2 and keep 1, you paid $160 for your pair. All in all, you paid $120 for your personal pair, which is not bad. But think about all the work you're doing just to get your pair at 50% discount.

Time and gas spent raffling at multiple locations.

Time and gas spent claiming your 3 pairs 5 days later on RD

Time spent coordinating your consignment with FC (if you pick up your check in-store, then factor in gas costs as well)

At the end of the day, you're most likely breaking even considering the factors I pointed above and which Mike Diamond also mentioned before me.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I aint' mad atcha cause it's your hobby. Getcha sum.
NJ has no tax

well size? just confirmed that my order will be cancelled, because of purchasing it earlier than the actual release time.

i got one locked on offspring, anyone with cancelled orders history with offspring? dont want to miss out on this one.

I was informed by the manager at both my local FTL that they didn't receive nowhere near 72-10 numbers on these... Not saying they are limited but dont think its super duper.

the FL release calendar itself suggests otherwise...that and the fact that dix is getting these...c'mon man

Back
Top Bottom