Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

GAME TIME FAM!

Good luck to all those trying to cop online.

Some additional pictures of my pair I picked up today here in the Pinas.  Hoping these shots will help keep people motivated and their eyes on the prize.  These are simply gorgeous in person, but I may be a little biased since these are my "grails" (I could care less if they're a GR, nostalgia is strong with this one).

Leather pressed "test"

Factory lacing, choked up like the 6s.

My pair is wrinkled like crazy. So now I have to get on SNKRS to get another pair and return these.

I see they didn't freeze #TBF out this time :smokin Sent the better half and my niece to the spa for the next 4 hours so I can play around on these websites. Hopefully it wont take nearly that long tho. GL to whoever hasn't locked up their pair yet :nthat:

Just giving the eye test to the sz 8 I just bought for my brother and his 2012's in a sz 8, the 2016 pair looks bigger and more plush on the inside. I know 2012's ran smaller based off of my BC4's but it looks like a totally different shoe size when comparing the 2

Sounds very promising
See comments like this is making me second guess copping for $220............... Is the quality worth the price point????

I trust a fellow Aggie opinion! *pound* :nthat:

people always feel that tumbled leather is "higher" quality

i disagree.  i think the leather is average.  the retro 4 legend blue leather is 10x better

See comments like this is making me second guess copping for $220............... Is the quality worth the price point????
I trust a fellow Aggie opinion! *pound* 
nthat.gif
i mean, if you can afford them, i'd cop.  but just know going in that you're not going to be blown away

Back
Top Bottom