Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

For the hell of it I tried logging iut of SNKRS & logging back in. For a bit I couldn't log in. "SERVERS TOO BUSY"

Last edited:
Soooo snkrs is going bat**** crazy for everyone else as well, I see. Great job nike. it's like the servers run off free AOL discs. Eh in these days in time, I actually think Brick and Mortar is wayyyyy easier than online. I don't know why you guys go glutton for punishment with this internet mess. Off to the mall I go. 

They should have never released SNKRS on android [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

LOL @ these will sit, super duper mega GR haha! I knew there was no way this release would be that smooth. Everyone at the mall is picking up multiples. When a shoe is hot it doesn't matter how many they put out there.

I knew this was going to happen when I saw the process for ordering after the update to SNKRS. It took longer to load the order details when there wasn't everyone trying to cop at the same time.

Here's hoping I can still cop once they fix this nonsense.

So if I have a order confirmation from Finishline am I most likely good to go? SNKRS app and Footlocker.com were a swing and a miss.

Cooked on DTLR
nthat.gif
, good luck to all still trying to cop!

Back
Top Bottom