Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

am I the only one that wants these & not the holiday 11s? 

these will be my holiday 11s 
laugh.gif

I'm right with you. I'd still like to enjoy it, but it's gotten to the point where buying a pair of Jordans causes more stress than joy. Not only do I have to jump through hoops and EARN even the OPPORTUNITY to overspend on a pair of shoes, but then when I get them I feel guilty because I just paid $200 for a pair of shoes when I have 20 more sitting in the closet and there are better alternatives at 40-60% the price.

Everybody has their thing. I still have family members that question why I keep spending so much money for shoes I don't need and it used to bother me because they just didn't understand why, but I'm beginning to see their perspective as these prices continue to rise and people are still in a frenzy to give up that coin for them.

You got 20+ pairs, try to not get more than 1 pair of jordans each year.
And you guys are right about it, 220$ for a pair is just too much,you can buy a playstation/ 4-6 normal shoes from 2 pairs of jordans and the list continues. I really wish they were without the NA so the price would be less.

But oh well, I'll probably end up copping them anyways because I really want them

You got 20+ pairs, try to not get more than 1 pair of jordans each year.
And you guys are right about it, 220$ for a pair is just too much,you can buy a playstation/ 4-6 normal shoes from 2 pairs of jordans and the list continues. I really wish they were without the NA so the price would be less.

But oh well, I'll probably end up copping them anyways because I really want them
I feel you. We still have 7 months left and I've dropped the sneaker purchases for the forseeable future. Maybe a 7 month drought will give me reason to grab these, but I just still don't feel justified at any rate.

I'd really love to have a pair of these with NA, with that being said I will definitely pass.
I've already drawn a line and will not pay these outrageous prices. I passed on the 88's and will pass on these. My pair with the jumpman will do me just fine. The price of J's will continue to rise as long as people are willing to pay, and it doesn't look like this trend of people paying inflated prices will stop anytime soon. :smh:

am I the only one that wants these & not the holiday 11s? 

these will be my holiday 11s :lol:

Holiday 11's are 100% a pass. Look mediocre as hell, when we all know full well they should've been the Space Jams, just like those Cement lows from last year should've been Space Jam lows. :smh:

Trying to decide whether I want to get these and the 72-10s or get these and the White/Red 12s????????????????!!!!!!

72-10s are the first 11 mid I think are weak. Concords, Playoffs, Space Jams, Cool Greys, Legend Blues, Pantones, DMPs, and Gammas are all dope. Silver anniversaries ain't bad either.

They really missed on those. Thought that was impossible with 11s.

Probably these will be my only cop of 2016 retail or not I just can't stand dealing with camp outs and raffles I have a family and the time I am spending at a camp out I could spend with the family instead of being in a camp out for some shoes it's just rediculous at how much of a headache it is now to cop a pair of js and after this pair will start being more selective because all of that money saved could go into a house and a college savings for my son when he goes to college when he's older

Holiday 11's are 100% a pass. Look mediocre as hell, when we all know full well they should've been the Space Jams, just like those Cement lows from last year should've been Space Jam lows.
mean.gif
jb pushing another non og colorway before they drop those bad boys, cause they know each will sell lol

Hey fam, so was it confirmed yet that the Nike Air is also going to be on the bottom sole?

Enough with the SJ's already! Personally I would like too see A few more different XI's before we see the SJ's again. NIKE/JB need's to give us the Melo XI pe, the Blacked out sample first. I guess I'm not in A hurry I still have my VNDS & DS Jams.

Last edited:

Lol these shoes are gonna be worth copping and then resell for a rape price...well for me personally at least since I dont find Jordan 4s that much of a grail...
Or just leave them alone and let someone who actually wants them, get them.

Or just leave them alone and let someone who actually wants them, get them.
Can't really blame him for reselling to make money so he can buy a pair he actually wants

What are the chances the pair he gets would have gone to someone who isn't just gonna do the same damn thing anyway

They'll do it again and again if it keeps you coming back.

IV's used to be one of the cheapest Jordans, Mars & Military's were $115 now GR's are $190. Can't even blame Jordan brand on this, sneakerheads and their lack of self control are driving these price hikes. The willingness to pay double, sometimes triple retail told JB everything they need to know about how thirsty people are.

They'll being Breds and Royals back in 2 years with $250 price, and people will happily cop because it beats going to resellers.

To show how times and price have chg and you being right about 4 prices; this should be when I purchased my mars 4 if I remember correctly. View media item 1642793

Back
Top Bottom