Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Wife just got an order cancelled notification
frown.gif
mean.gif
did your order # start with a C or 0?  i have one order that starts with a C and another that starts with the usual 0....

Nike uk are delivering tomorrow! Thank god they use a new courier i remember i had to wait like two week for my blank infrared 6s!

Just came back from a nice night on the town with the wifey for Valentine's day, she was rockin 72-10s, I had on WC 4s, and she was breakin' more necks lol. Of course, she was lookin' fly as hell but I also held my own lookin' G'd up from the feet up. Nonetheless, she still got a helluva lot more looks. lol

*Side note - shoes were actually more comfortable than I thought. After 4 hours of on feet shenanigans, shoes look exactly as they did before I put em on. Commendable job by JB on this one.

Just came back from a nice night on the town with the wifey for Valentine's day, she was rockin 72-10s, I had on WC 4s, and she was breakin' more necks lol. Of course, she was lookin' fly as hell but I also held my own lookin' G'd up from the feet up. Nonetheless, she still got a helluva lot more looks. lol

*Side note - shoes were actually more comfortable than I thought. After 4 hours of on feet shenanigans, shoes look exactly as they did before I put em on. Commendable job by JB on this one.

that's dope fam,,, and thanks for the info after the wear i was wondering about that

that's dope fam,,, and thanks for the info after the wear i was wondering about that

You got it fam. Here's some pics below after one wear:

View media item 1911952
View media item 1911953
View media item 1911954

Last edited:
Sold out in size 9
frown.gif
Try giving Eastbay a call. They took these down from the site and put them back up earlier today. When this happened with the 72-10's, I gave Eastbay a call just to see if anything was available and was able to order a pair. If you do call, please report back. 

Try giving Eastbay a call. They took these down from the site and put them back up earlier today. When this happened with the 72-10's, I gave Eastbay a call just to see if anything was available and was able to order a pair. If you do call, please report back. 
That's what I planned on doing come the AM. :wink:

For anyone doing the same, here is the info you will need.

EB CS # 1 (800) 826-2205 style # 40606192

FTL CS # 1 (866) 302-9437 style # 40606192

The pair my wife ordered for me on her app was cancelled for some reason while we were eating lunch. Smh

A cancelled order notification popped up on her phone, and sure enough, cancelled smh.

Shoot hated that happen. Hopefully you be alright later on today

Back
Top Bottom