Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

What did you use to add more speckles?

Small paint brush. I dipped it in the black paint and then smashed the brush down against a flat surface to separate the bristles. That helped a lot for the small speckles. I dipped it in water and pushed the bristles back together for the bigger speckles.

Took a few more pics of my pair with the added speckles. I'm type content with them now. Sorry to post more pics but I'm too elated to finally have a wearable pair of these done the right way. And shout out to the dude who said I ruined my pair
You all should wear higher socks with these, the 2012s and my mars ripped in the back on the inner heel, but then again I lived in them from RD till now.  But I still think the tearing was premature.  

'Preparing to ship' from ndc, pretty much SOL huh? I'm not worried (read previous post)...plus the DMV is infamous for dudes who wear shoes once and sell them on our local shoe groups for like $160 :lol: I'm chillin

nerd.gif

Hey my order got canceled by Eastbay, but now I'm getting this (release to ship message), when I go to check my order status. Has anyone else who got their orders canceled, getting the same results? Are they shipping? Or is it an error in their system, that will correct itself later?
Has this happened to anybody eles?

I love being military sometimes. 175 for Cement 4's, 72-10's, and Maroon 6's. Can't bet that unless u have swoosh accounts. Plus they let u buy 2 of each. Hopefully it stays like this when I PCS.

'Preparing to ship' from ndc, pretty much SOL huh? I'm not worried (read previous post)...plus the DMV is infamous for dudes who wear shoes once and sell them on our local shoe groups for like $160
laugh.gif
I'm chillin
I've had this message several times just for the package to show up at my door as expected. Hopefully this is the case for you. DMV statement on point lmao

Back
Top Bottom