Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

False. Old name got lost when they switched from yuku or whatever.. What does the size of the sneaker community have to do with anything? People have called them breds.. If I say bred 4s you know what I'm referring to. Sneaker snobbery is corny.
You made a wrongful assumption that since he joined last year, he didn't know what he was talking about. 

Therefore, the size of the sneaker community has everything to do with it. 

Your logic is flawed.

Your reading comprehension is flawed. I was saying to wait more time before trying to play people. Hopefully by then he'd see that's not what NT is about. You struck out or something? You seem so ready to attack.

Got shipping refunded from Eastbay, but they kept the Taxes I guess california law required them to take tax, man I miss Texas.
How'd you get it refunded? I renewed my membership and they charged me shipping on the 11 restock from yesterday...then told me free shipping isn't available on launch products even though they always are. I think I just got a dumb rep.

How'd you get it refunded? I renewed my membership and they charged me shipping on the 11 restock from yesterday...then told me free shipping isn't available on launch products even though they always are. I think I just got a dumb rep.
I sent them an email, some people here have been getting free shipping.

Got shipping refunded from Eastbay, but they kept the Taxes I guess california law required them to take tax, man I miss Texas.
you def got a dumb rep. i been a member for more than a year and the past year ive got free shipping on everything cause of my membership. which includes countless releases. you got a lazy rep.

you def got a dumb rep. i been a member for more than a year and the past year ive got free shipping on everything cause of my membership. which includes countless releases. you got a lazy rep.
This I know. I've been a member for over 5 years with free shipping on everything. My renewal hadn't set in yet even though I bought it Saturday. Girl was just dumb as F.

I'll try again later with someone else. Told her I was going to too.

Last edited:
my pair just arrived from NDC about 20 min ago they shipped in a over sized box so the JB box is slightly damaged.they do have a strong glue/new shoe smell mine have all kinds of flaws blue pen/grey pencil marks which cleaned right off & also have a good sized glue stain right on the mid sole & the crinkled toe box leather which some people mentioned bothers them but doesn't really bother me.overall a bunch of things that do annoy me at this price point but i can live with just glad to have the WC finally in my collection hope you others have better luck & also enjoy your pears.   

Anyone know if Eastbay will get anymore pairs? They only had sizes 15 and 8 on the phone.

Has anyone got shipping confirmation from a Eastbay phone-in order from yesterday?

Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with the SNKRS app? Evey single shoe says "SOLD OUT" even the low 5's that don't even release till Saturday. I can't look at my order history cause it's says "Out Of Bounds try again later" NDC has the updated status of my package. But for some reason the SNKRS app is not working. It's updated and everything. Maybe I should delete and re-install?

Anyone else having issues with the SNKRS app? Evey single shoe says "SOLD OUT" even the low 5's that don't even release till Saturday. I can't look at my order history cause it's says "Out Of Bounds try again later" NDC has the updated status of my package. But for some reason the SNKRS app is not working. It's updated and everything. Maybe I should delete and re-install?

All's good with my SNKRS app

Last edited:
Same here, have orthotics too, went up half a size. Also my BRED 2012 were a bit snug.

That's where my concern is. I had to take my Blk/Cmnt IVs in 14 to a cobbler to get stretched out. However, Blk/Infrared VIs fit perfect in a 14 but we're big in a 14 in the Maroons.

That's where my concern is. I had to take my Blk/Cmnt IVs in 14 to a cobbler to get stretched out. However, Blk/Infrared VIs fit perfect in a 14 but we're big in a 14 in the Maroons.

Oh my black/Infrared VI are to big in a 10 while my black cement IV were to small… (don't have the Maroons)

A crack head is going to smoke as much crack as is available to them. They have to die to stop. Flawed logic.

Update: perfect logic** people going to double and triple up indefinitely.. The only thing stopped these from selling is when the inventory is gone. This thread is a perfect illustration of that. Flawed argument***
agreed. You must be smoking crack if you think nike doesn't own the sneaker industry. Ppl go crazy and come up with all kinds of theories as to why they put nike air back on shoes. When really it's simpl, nike juicing everyone for their money. The came out 4 yrs ago...sold.out and they sold out just 3 days ago again. $$$$ in nikes pockets. They are not hurting what so ever

Back
Top Bottom