Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Hmmm I see a couple of people local who had marks and blue pen marks on their shoes locally. Wondering what's that about. A little scrap and brush will do it
when the shoes are manufactured the people making them draw a line on the shoe so they can follow it and not mess up when they attach the leather shoe to the sole.  this is bad for nike and jb to sell these types of product in order to save money in production costs by hiring drunk and stupid employees that agree to work as slaves that work in a building that is wrapped around safety nets so if the employee goes crazy and tries to jump and commit suicide it doesnt happen on company soil.....

Damn man it's hard reading all these posts from people who ordered from NDC and haven't had a shipment confirmation yet. I got mines a couple hours after I purchased it on NDC :/ I hope everyone gets their pairs!
people should know by now that an order isnt official until you get an actual tracking number no matter how you get it. either getting by email, through the website or calling customer service.  theres probably about 100 pages of people freaking out over there order lol.......

tried this on the midsole now there's a blemish that might make it easier to crack over time lol,, any help to restore the shine and remove the blemish?

im not mad about it,,
nerd.gif

tried this on the midsole now there's a blemish that might make it easier to crack over time

it ain't gonna ake it crack lol
solution: white paint - acrylic

and yah, you can't scrub the midsoles as hard as the air units because they have paint on them you don't want to take off

you just left a shadow tho - if you wear them, over time the rest of the midsole will catch up to speed :wink:

My Eastbay order from last night is shipping!!!!! Just got confirmation, wow thanks to whoever posted that about calling. I called around 7pm for those who are wondering. $219.99!!!!! No Tax no shipping!!!!

Eastbay sent me two pairs paid for one pair. Now they sent me an email saying they rerouted one of my packages back to there wearhouse.

And

Sending my orginal order tomorrow overnight.

So yea eastbay will have an extra size 7.0 hanging around maybe Thursday or Friday.

I received the same email. However when i look at the tracking information it is taking the same route as my legit pair from Eastbay. It's currently in Hodgkins, IL. i thought they would have intercepted it back in Minnesota but I guess not.

over the years i've had at least a few nike's with paint speckles on the air units & rubbing alcohol always removed them in like 2 seconds

youre welcome

tried this on the midsole now there's a blemish that might make it easier to crack over time lol,, any help to restore the shine and remove the blemish?

View media item 1914163im not mad about it,,
Dude, you don't rub rubbing alcohol on the midsole, just the air unit :smh:

Last edited:
You guys should sign up for UPS My Choice. My shoes were shipped the same day YET Footlocker hasn't sent me shipping email.

UPS notified me.

Back
Top Bottom