Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

just got footlocker phone order shipping. 2 pears incoming!
smile.gif
What shipping service was it?

Got my EB shipping confirmation as well. Placed order yesterday.

Meanwhile both of my NDC orders from Sat are still preparing to ship 
laugh.gif
. Wish I just double copped off EB yesterday and cancelled my NDC orders.

Last edited:
You just confirmed his argument. He wrote most of the sales aren't based of hyped shoes, 2.5 of 8.4, that leaves 5.1 of miscellaneous sales.

Actually, that 8.4 is per quarter, not per year, so we're talking something like 30 billion plus per year total. 2.5 billion is less than 10% of that. A decent chunk, but still just a small slice of the whole Nike pie.
2.5 was for Q1. Still 30% of sales.

Edit: I'm wrong.. 10%

Last edited:
when the shoes are manufactured the people making them draw a line on the shoe so they can follow it and not mess up when they attach the leather shoe to the sole.  this is bad for nike and jb to sell these types of product in order to save money in production costs by hiring drunk and stupid employees that agree to work as slaves that work in a building that is wrapped around safety nets so if the employee goes crazy and tries to jump and commit suicide it doesnt happen on company soil.....
[/quote
How you get cancelled and everyone else who ordered yesterday is getting theirs?

Yeah, that's weird. But, it almost seemed like Eastbay had a whole new release yesterday/last night. Everybody was copping last night.

Waiting for SNKRS shipping notice like

View media item 1914343
Got hit with the delay email yesterday but rep told me I will for sure receive them and should ship out before then. If I dont get them I better get a book of 20% codes to start since Ive passed on these phone orders.

Might just start ordering all mine online I swear when I go to stores all the workers be lookin like wtf is this CAC doin here wantin them jawdinz...always getting them dirty looks and never get greeted but people walk in behind me of the opposite color get friendly smiles hellos etc...it's tripped out in sc you think it'd be other way around..been goin on for years now even my girl notices it

Tell them you came up struggling until your father gave you a small loan of a million dollars...

:rofl:

Not one person I know, read about, or seen has stashed these things; they're all putting them on their feet immediately after receiving them—it's crazy. It's funny because the XI is such a hyped shoe but no one really wears them after purchasing, or if they do it's rarely. 
Because XIs only look good, they are so uncomfortable.

Might just start ordering all mine online I swear when I go to stores all the workers be lookin like wtf is this CAC doin here wantin them jawdinz...always getting them dirty looks and never get greeted but people walk in behind me of the opposite color get friendly smiles hellos etc...it's tripped out in sc you think it'd be other way around..been goin on for years now even my girl notices it
What's CAC? Lol Caucasian?

I'm gonna beat the hell out of mine, ya boy needs to double up though. Bout to give EB a ring to see if they still have them

Can somebody please give this guy a hug.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom