Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

With the right light the picture would come out clear enough
smokin.gif
as soon as i opened the package to the hat you can instantly tell these are pure leather.....almost forgot how good real leather smells....hat leather>>>wc4 leather(not even close)

keeping them together with my deadstock 2012, and 1999......will sell later in the future when the value goes up or when i need quick cash....the other two have been sold....already bought a second pair 2012..

Last edited:
rocked these all day today for the first time.  super comfortable, perfect fit (half size down y'all)

lots of compliments

weather is getting warmer

capped a good month at work

a GREAT friday

so glad i was able to cop 2 pairs.  these are money and just put you in a good mood.  no question

first time i wore mine was last saturday...ended up meeting up with friends at a bar. Things got way outta hand. smashed my phone lost my debit card. But these boys held up with no damage at all haha

When did jogger sweatpants become a thing? No shad at the dude above, but whenever I see those shots and joggers in general I can't help but think of this

Feel you, trust me. I'm still not into the jogger jeans but the jogger sweatpants, I find way more comfy than the loose sweatpants.
I started wearing Jogger jeans and Jogger Sweats cause they don't swallow up my shoes lol. Was something that always annoyed the hell out of me. And they're hella comfortable still. 

Back
Top Bottom