Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Tried to be slick and opened a cash back ticket with eBates for my Finish line order this morning.

Customer Service emailed me saying "Cash Back not available on the purchase of Retro Air Jordans."

Tried to be slick and opened a cash back ticket with eBates for my Finish line order this morning.

Customer Service emailed me saying "Cash Back not available on the purchase of Retro Air Jordans."

Same thing happend to me when i tried to do that with my Champs order on release day. Seems all of the footsites are excluding Jordans on ebates. Is this new? I always thought it was only Nike that excluded Jordans on ebates.

i just hit size 11 3 times hit checkout paid and got the "Your Order is Official" email

hmmm i did the same as well but when i would check out it, my cart would revert to 1 pair.... sucks wish i could of done 1 order so i could of saved $20 from shipping [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Same thing happend to me when i tried to do that with my Champs order on release day. Seems all of the footsites are excluding Jordans on ebates. Is this new? I always thought it was only Nike that excluded Jordans on ebates.
Seems like it slips through for me from time to time, but if I open a ticket they deny it. So basically YMMV.

Rainy here in Philly. Love walking to class with these. My everyday shoes! Got my hype beast on with the preme face. My mirror is warped in some spots. Should have not bought the cheap mirror lol.
I might be in the minority, but I never wear nice Js in the rain.  Water is just not good for leather.
No youre right. but maybe he has multiple pairs. or like wearing his kicks. 

Ebates varies. I still get cash back on retros. Dunno about FNL since I don't shop there anymore, but you can still get it.

I'm not going to post where publicly though....before someone sees it and adjusts the system.

Yes, they will credit the points to the wc member that the purchase was made on. So if it's a $200 retro you basically get the reward back in a few days.

Well if thats the case anybody buying something over 130 hit me up for a winner circles reward :lol:

I know it was mentioned before but i kinda like the fact that they made the heel tab a bit thinner. After wearing them for several days, always with shorts, i wasn't bothered at all by the sharp edges.
And i went and copped a fresh 12 pk of new socks to combat against any dingleberries. I dont want to add speckles in my lining too. [emoji]128518[/emoji] definitely helps.View media item 1925166

I unsubscribed from this thread b/c the posts got pretty nuts, but wanted to drop a note that I wore these, and love them!  Maybe they're not perfect in terms of shape, etc. (though my pair is flawless from my perspective), I'm thrilled that Nike is making retros that lets me re-live my childhood.  Also, while I'm not a jumpman on the tab hater, this NA does look great!  It's such a great looking shoe, and I hope they keep up their retro strategy for the next 30 years!

Last edited:
Reactions: ejb
yeh no way these are gonna resell for $400 within a year. i guarantee there will be more restocks in the near future

Glad to see people eat 
smokin.gif
 I won't double up unless I get a chance on Swoosh, paying retail was a killer. 

naw hasnt been free there in years at the very least. sites like footlocker charge shipping too but at least you can get rid of the shipping cost with a winners circle once you start shopping there. my total was 223 or so after tax/shipping - $20 WC reward which makes them cheaper than my nike pair.
i guess i got lucky on all my pairs from FTL cause i didnt get charged for shipping

naw hasnt been free there in years at the very least. sites like footlocker charge shipping too but at least you can get rid of the shipping cost with a winners circle once you start shopping there. my total was 223 or so after tax/shipping - $20 WC reward which makes them cheaper than my nike pair.
i guess i got lucky on all my pairs from FTL cause i didnt get charged for shipping

thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

Thanks for posting close up pics after some wear.  It should put some of us with deadstock "pre-creased" shoes at ease.  Keep 'em up peops!

Yea man...my ndc pair is being worn while my raffle win pair from ftl will stay on ice. I decided to wear the ndc pair because they did show some small pre-creases outta the box. Since i have been wearing them....they really haven't creased up much more...and they are staying very natural looking creases. Nothing like the sharp creases we have seen.

Held a friends pair the other night at a party. Much better than the 2012 grey color and NA is a plus.

However for $220 retail I'm content with admiring them on other peoples feet. I'm not about that life.

Did you place a phone order?  The CSR for my phone order applied free shipping when I asked.  But I later cancelled the order because I determined the size was too small.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom