Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

glad some people were able to grab themselves a pear, still cant seem to get my 7.5 :smh: |I
Men's 7, 7.5,14 and 15 are probably the hardest sizes to get.

Just found out Eastbay and Champs cancelled the size 15 I ordered for my boy last week :smh: .. could've grabbed them off FNL this morning when I had an extra size 11 in cart :smh:

Still on the hunt for his size 15 ..

Last edited:
Very nice! I wish I would've done more to secure that set or a pair at least. I'm a huge Federer fan and a collaboration between MJ & him is just awesome. I even go to the Open each year. 2014 was the exception. Don't know if they were sold on the grounds, but they usually have some limited shoes each year for sale in the Nike shop on the grounds.
Loved this collab as well. 2 GOATs

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat both mine fit a little big got 2 8s n looking for a 7.5

I the worst case scenario that you don't get 7.5s, try adding another insole on top, for example dr. Scholls air pillow (couple of bucks) and a force field or something. That additional insole should reduce the size just enough. I usually use force fields just to slow down the creasing but they do provide a snugger fit which I like. Some prefer a looser fit.

I hope you are a rare case. Mine don't need to grow any more :lol:

this kind of thing happened to my pops
he rocked a size 13 well into adulthood...

when he started to have foot problems, went to the doctor, they told him his feet were all messed up and that he was a size 14 or 15

he was either wearing the wrong size (as 14 & 15 were rare to find in store years ago) or his feet grew a bit over the years

Finally got my 2nd pair in....
This pic is beautiful 
pimp.gif

Damn beautiful pics. I'm on the hunt now for these. Traded mine for the DS dmp bred 1s + 100 for my DS pair. Did it but feel I shouldn't. Lol.

I was really hoping for new BC4s on Black Friday. Don't get me wrong, I will cop the 3 for sure. Now I am thinking the breds will drop before Thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom