Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Why would you pay 61 over retail when these are restocked weekly

I've attempted the last 3x or so times.
Struck out every time, & I tried on Release Date I couldn't add these to cart. Looked every where, I finally took the L & paid over retail for them. I think I came out decent, no complaints. Just glad I have a peace of mind knowing they'll be arriving after weeks of searching.

I've attempted the last 3x or so times.
Struck out every time, & I tried on Release Date I couldn't add these to cart. Looked every where, I finally took the L & paid over retail for them. I think I came out decent, no complaints. Just glad I have a peace of mind knowing they'll be arriving after weeks of searching.

I feel you 100% OneNightDan OneNightDan . It took me damn near two hours, to check out on Finish Line... On the release date. I stuck out on the Eastbay restock. If it wasn't for a NTer telling me to call EB, I would've never got that second pair.

I tried to get a third pair on the FL restock, on some thirsty ish... But it wasn't happening.

My FL pair, I scored on the release date is flawless. My Eastbay pair though, is all types of F'd up. :lol: I'm not tripping though, I'm going to wear them. It's going to be awhile, before I bring em out.

Hella people rockin' theirs now around Cincy, since it's finally warm. I might not bring mine out until Fall, my favorite time of the year. I've got several pairs of Nikes I still need to UNDS... So it's all good.

Anyways, congrats on your purchase G. I hope your pair is flawless.

:smile:

I'm not trying to argue with you guys, but there will be a point where the smudges will look unnatural and the shoes will look straight up trash due to them. Did you guys forget that we bought these shoes as remastered pairs and paid the inflated price of $220? I damn well expect these shoes to hold up as good as the previous releases.
I feel you.  It comes with the landscape though. Someone is always going to get a messed up pair no matter what they say.

Last edited:

I feel you 100% OneNightDan OneNightDan . It took me damn near two hours, to check out on Finish Line... On the release date. I stuck out on the Eastbay restock. If it wasn't for a NTer telling me to call EB, I would've never got that second pair.

I tried to get a third pair on the FL restock, on some thirsty ish... But it wasn't happening.

My FL pair, I scored on the release date is flawless. My Eastbay pair though, is all types of F'd up. :lol: I'm not tripping though, I'm going to wear them. It's going to be awhile, before I bring em out.

Hella people rockin' theirs now around Cincy, since it's finally warm. I might not bring mine out until Fall, my favorite time of the year. I've got several pairs of Nikes I still need to UNDS... So it's all good.

Anyways, congrats on your purchase G. I hope your pair is flawless.

:smile:

I appreciate it fam, goes to show you some people
are happy doubling up, but for some of us we at least just want a chance to get a pair. Fall's my favorite season, about to buy that hoodie to match keep these on ice until October'ish & let everyone mess their pairs up this Summer.

Wa
I assume you won't notice the scuff until you see it because it isn't bad on your pair. My white cement 4 right shoe only has two smudges, I believe one from a friend that accidentally dragged his shoe against my shoe one time and a smudge that looks similar to yours on the medial side (I also don't know where it came from). From looking at my Oreo 4's, they all look like scuffs. It kind of makes sense because I did drive, walk, jump, and unconsciously bump into things with these shoes (basically wearing the sneakers :stoneface: ).

I hope so, maybe a scratch resistant product? If not, I might just repaint the mid soles myself when they look like trash..
*EDIT - Actually, I was told that products shouldn't be able to help because it all depends on the prepping and paint job 

Used a face towel with a little warm water and a light back and forth and the smudge wiped away which is good, but I definitely would be too harsh on the rest of the midsole speckles when doing a general clean since it came off so easily.

I imagine that if you use an acrylic finisher it MIGHT reduce the chance of getting a smug mark on your factory paint speckles. After all it is advertised as a protective layer to your paint while adding a certain finish to it. per- angelus.com

^this just because I noticed two smugs on my beaters going to try it out ASAP.

Last edited:
I've been wearing my white cements from 2012 a lot lately and have been slowly turning them into beaters. I kinda like the way white cement IV's look with age. I still have one DS pair of 2012's and two DS pairs from 2016. I think I'm set for the next 10 years.

I've been wearing my white cements from 2012 a lot lately and have been slowly turning them into beaters. I kinda like the way white cement IV's look with age. I still have one DS pair of 2012's and two DS pairs from 2016. I think I'm set for the next 10 years.

I've been doing the same thing. Glad I got rid of my other 2012 DS pair last year. Got 2 DS pairs of the 2016 also. Only problem is, the 2012 is one of the most uncomfortable J's I've worn. lol

I've been doing the same thing. Glad I got rid of my other 2012 DS pair last year. Got 2 DS pairs of the 2016 also. Only problem is, the 2012 is one of the most uncomfortable J's I've worn. lol

Swap insoles?

why........ whyyyy.porque.....?? why not sell those weak 2012s for another 2 pears of aj4wc16s. then rock the crap out of one of them eventuallly making them beaters, then we can really agree that you enjoy seeing  them age. Then you would be set for the next 20yrs

Last edited:
why........ whyyyy.porque.....?? why not sell those weak 2012s for another 2 pears of aj4wc16s. then rock the crap out of one of them eventuallly making them beaters, then we can really agree that you enjoy seeing  them age. Then you would be set for the next 20yrs
2012's aren't that weak. Sure it has a jumpman on the back and feels like a brick, but they're still kinda fresh. I used to hate that shade of grey, but now I prefer it over the OG one too. 2016 still blows it away though.

Last edited:
Still don't think 2012 are uncomfy at all.  

Yep they are turning into beaters for me now.  I like the Jumpman as having NA on the back doesn't matter to me.  

Lol.. shoes are just shoes man.  Enjoy them.  

Back
Top Bottom