Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Hope folks were able to get in on the restock. Got these on the previous restock. Cooked on the Legend Blues just now. 
nthat.gif

I was lucky and just picked up my phone as the SNKRs app restock notification went up.  Looks like I got an order for my usual size 11 through.  Are these TTS?

Last edited:
I was kinda late on getting my payment setup for another pair of Cements, but managed to get through. Hopefully this pair isn't jacked up like the last pair I got from NDC on release day.

Entered for an 10.5 and didn't get them so I just grabbed a 11. Hopefully I get some order confirmation.

Missed out on the first release because of my parents' financial issues so I'm just glad I got another chance 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I'm stuck in pending. Hopefully, it goes through. Damn size 12 is such a popular size. :frown:

Thankfully, I'm good on the WC4's but yeah... Size 12 is ALWAYS one of the first sizes gone.

Snkrs is KILLING ME with the restocks, I'm gone have to get my emergency funds up!!!

Last edited:
I was kinda late on getting my payment setup for another pair of Cements, but managed to get through. Hopefully this pair isn't jacked up like the last pair I got from NDC on release day.
how was yours jacked up? mines came with a ****** up tab. 

Geez I was on my phone, got the notification, and checked out right away and still didn't get them (13 and then tried 12 and 12.5...all struck out.)

Geez I was on my phone, got the notification, and checked out right away and still didn't get them (13 and then tried 12 and 12.5...all struck out.)
The app never shows me any of the restocks 
mean.gif
 barely even got to see the foam restock the other day. I had to just use the desktop site.

Back
Top Bottom