Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I legitimately get impressed at how fast some people can beat pairs to the ground. Growing up I got 2 pairs of AF1s for each school year and worked my hardest to keep them clean the whole year.

Luckily now I have a collection I can rotate through to keep my shoes looking good with a little less effort

What are you talking about?!  Don't deserve to be worn and enjoyed?  When I was a kid wearing these in high school, they ultimately got beat to the ground.  Kids are not supposed to worry about the condition of their shoes.  I was unusually anal about keeping them clean, and hated when people would step on my shoes or scuff them, but ultimately, they got worn down and became beaters.  I don't wish that kind of concern for one's shoes on anyone!

Now, as a 40 year old adult with too many shoes, these will probably largely look DS for over a decade.  Only paint cracking will make these look worn, as I don't wear them for anything but walking around.

It's great to see them getting used; enjoy!

sounds like you've been pushing the cushion down more and more cuz you slip your feet into your shoes

So how do I put my foot into the shoe lol

Never had this problem with 4!s till the 2012 retros and up to the current releases
Had the same problem with the red 4's from a few years back and sold them

Use a shoe horn?

I might have to I never did before
by not having them sit on the ground while you're standing shoving your foot into the shoe. you need to make sure a shoe isn't tied then help your foot in with the tongue and pull tab

No one caught the East bay restock? I didn't check the WC, but they had Columbia's in 11 and 18, and IR 6 in 15-18.

Needed a 13...

I shoe horn my daily pair.. I just step into the 2012 pair I ride my bike with and they have the foam showing but it took 3 years of abuse for that to happen. My 16 pair I wear every day and drive stick in for 3 hours a day in stop and go traffic and they are in amazing shape.. I was hoping they'd have some character by now.. did the guy above that posted his pair play ball in those? Mine look super new and I legit wear them to work everyday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom