Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I mean my legend blue iv from last year cracked and chipped easily..
My recent IV's that haven't chipped or cracked at all are my Green Glow's, wore them a lot. My 2012 Fire Red's have cracking and haven't wore them as much as my Green Glow. 

I want a pair now , $400 highest I'm trying to go, any Ny spots people know of?

I want a pair now , $400 highest I'm trying to go, any Ny spots people know of?
Huh?  You can't wait a week to get them at retail; really?  A few weeks after you get them, you won't even remember you had them, and will be pining for the next release you want.....heh.  Be patient my friend; your wallet will thank you!

nah oreo & columbias are uber comfy
these are comfy too even tho it hasn't been a full day yet
Wore my oreos all day at the cannabis cup and it was mad comfy with the exception of my pink toe. I have wide feet though.

I wear my Oreos a LOT.  They're solid and no chipping.  They're comfortable, however, I wouldn't say they're cushy at all.  Compared to the Bordeaux, Infrared 3s, Huarache Runs and Futures I wear regularly, they're really not cushy at all.  Feel more like 6s.  They need to lower the PSI in the air unit, or use phylon instead..ha ha.  Anyway, 4s are my all time favorites, so I'm happy if they don't chip!  About to whip out my DS Teals before they get forgotten and too old and start to crack when I wear them.

Has anyone with an early pair tried these on yet? 4's have been running a little big not sure if these will run the same or not.

Its a iv dude. Thats asking way too much. Iv's crack and hurt. Sometimes you just gotta sacrifice lol

True OG sneakerheads would cut their toes off to wear these and not crease'em. Then post pics and like them under a different account

I know someone whos got a size 10.5 for $290 and now this might sound like a stupid question But, my true size is an 11 if I buy them and loosened the laces a bit would I be able to fit them comfortably?

I know someone whos got a size 10.5 for $290 and now this might sound like a stupid question But, my true size is an 11 if I buy them and loosened the laces a bit would I be able to fit them comfortably?
You can find pre-orders for an 11 for less than that.

I tried calling Oneness; the phone rings forever.  No one answers and no voicemail.  Do they ever answer?  They also don't respond to email inquiries.

I tried calling Oneness; the phone rings forever.  No one answers and no voicemail.  Do they ever answer?  They also don't respond to email inquiries.
Pretty much never answer...they act like their **** dont stink down there...

I've worn my Oreos almost all winter as beaters and there's no cracking on the midsole, agree theyre not the most comfortable jordans but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom