Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I havent bought Jordans in store since back in early 2000s. Where are these cement 4s being released? Can they be found at any footlocker or only certain stores?

Also, I just go to the stores to get a raffle ticket and if I get a call I can reserve a size? Can you reserve multiple pairs or no?

Last question, how does it work if i try to purchase online? Is there a certain time that these the release? Sorry, old time sneakerhead coming back for this release!
You may want to check the launch locators on each store's website for release locations.

As for the raffles, you reserve your size when you enter the raffle and they usually only allow one entry per person. I'd call the stores that are going to have these to confirm the raffle ticket distribution days or if they are just going FCFS.

As far as releases online, depends on your time zone, but the online stores will usually have a timer set 24 hours in advance. Typically 7AM PST.

Btw, welcome back and good luck! I'm sure you'll get your pair though.

Last edited:
I havent bought Jordans in store since back in early 2000s. Where are these cement 4s being released? Can they be found at any footlocker or only certain stores?

Also, I just go to the stores to get a raffle ticket and if I get a call I can reserve a size? Can you reserve multiple pairs or no?

Last question, how does it work if i try to purchase online? Is there a certain time that these the release? Sorry, old time sneakerhead coming back for this release!

Check foot locker release calendar for stores who will carry them and their policy for the release. Raffle or FCFS.

Usually raffles is for one size men and GS. They call you if you win. Reserved for you till 6pm. If you don't pick up before then, won't be on hold for you anymore.

If NDC and other sites (foot locker, foot action, etc). Will drop on 7am/10am PST.

Last edited:
Thanks! Is it harder to get a pair online? Why wouldn't every person order it online instead of in store? Buying online doesn't require a raffle ticket

So 10am EST? And these will be releasing on NDC and footlocker websites?

Thanks again guys

Thanks! Is it harder to get a pair online? Why wouldn't every person order it online instead of in store? Buying online doesn't require a raffle ticket

Thanks again guys
Some people don't want to wait for or pay for shipping, some want to ensure that they get a pair free of (or as close to) factory defects. 

Yeah, should be good to go on both. 

^
There's bots online. Making it not impossible to get a pair, but hard to get one.

But this is a GR. Shouldn't strike out on these.

I'm gonna raffle and try on NDC. Don't mess with foot locker, champs and stuff online. Sites suck bad.

Ah ok thanks. Also you guys mentioned the launch locators on Footlocker, I just checked now and the cement 4s arent in the drop down. How close to release date until they show it?

Thanks again guys
People order online so they don't have to leave the house (i.e. ME). If you haven't bought shoes online in the last year or two, I recommend you try for the in-store raffles that's close to your house as a plan B.  As others have mentioned, buying online is not impossible but can be extremely frustrating if you don't know how to navigate between the different sites.

Footaction WC 4 Maps for both Men and Kids
2m3mxz6.jpg

345fm2e.jpg

Last edited:
Ah ok thanks. Also you guys mentioned the launch locators on Footlocker, I just checked now and the cement 4s arent in the drop down. How close to release date until they show it?

Try Sunday night or Monday. It'll be up then for FTL.

Someone just posted the foot action locator. GR, as you can see.

If a store is FCFS, thats probably when I see a line outside a store right? I've passed by footlockers with long lines outside (at crazy times too like 10pm at night when the stores are closed alread). I should expect this to happen for these im assuming?

If a store is FCFS, thats probably when I see a line outside a store right? I've passed by footlockers with long lines outside (at crazy times too like 10pm at night when the stores are closed alread). I should expect this to happen for these im assuming?
Last big line I saw was for the Concord 11 release, a couple holidays back. Not much since then, like a crazy long line. 

For these, I would say if it's a FCFS and store opens at like 9pm. I would suggest to line up like 6/7am or so. 

There will be a line, but you'll be ok.  The lines you'll see will be nothing like the lines that are normally out for Retro 11 releases..........the 11s releases always have the insane lines, whether limited or GR

I've honestly think I've never seen them get a Release. Wonder why?

Don't know, maybe the population? Just a guess.

:lol: While we don't get as much as the bigger cities, we get plenty here in Nebraska. FTL, FTA, & Champs aren't the only places to buy Jordans (actually we don't even have a FTA in Nebraska :wow: ). With that said, I already have my pair on lock at my local Footlocker. :nthat:

FinishLine.com's picture...

Leather looks kinda cheap on this pair, and the stitching is poor....

Still coppin' though, NO F's GIVEN...

nthat.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Any other product like a tv or phone we wouldn't cop if we knew we could get something better quality for the price but for some reason many of us, including me, still copping these no matter what
tired.gif

I'm from Los Angeles, but I'm gonna be in NYC for vacation on release day. Any stores in Manhattan that do FCFS? Can't do raffles since I won't be there early enough.

Back
Top Bottom