Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

did 3 raffles got 1 call back this morning so far... from a Champs that told me they only had 18 pairs.

Either I got lucky or maybe they are lying... they showed me 4 pages of entries.

Never.

I remember buying one to see what all the fuss was about. Threw it in, 5 seconds later took it out and threw it in the trash.

In my mind sneaker shields are to sneakers as clothes hangers are to shirts. Does it make sense to wear a hanger while wearing a shirt? The same logic should apply to shoes. I never quite understood the need for shields but I guess I never will.

In my mind sneaker shields are to sneakers as clothes hangers are to shirts. Does it make sense to wear a hanger while wearing a shirt? The same logic should apply to shoes. I never quite understood the need for shields but I guess I never will.

Makes sense to me. Hats off to whoever can actually wear them. Like you said, its like walking around with a hanger in your shirt.

It may save a couple creases but damn that would be uncomfortable.

Hope I get one call today.
I did 4 raffles haven't hit on any. 
Man o man.... I have no calls or emails yet either....i also saw alot of raffle entries every where i went in diego....
Yo anyone who entered the raffles in Santa Anita Mall get a call yet?
did anyone get a call from champs or footaction?  i got the call from footlocker and finishline today so im wondering if struck out on those
any calls from south coast or near by?

View media item 1906689

My local stores are all FCFS so ima grab 2 pairs (bringing my cousin for my 2nd pair) in the morning then I plan on coming back around 12-2 to pick up a third if they still some left, I'm in Jacksonville is this a big place? Or would they only carry 1-2 pairs for each sizes like the other small places ? Cuz I really don't feel like buying them online with the risk of defects AND the waiting time

I kind of regret not entering al the shiek store raffles here in the socal area instead of just the ones close to me
eyes.gif

I kind of regret not entering al the shiek store raffles here in the socal area instead of just the ones close to me:rolleyes

It's better that way...

I only entered like 5 cuz I'm not driving all over Socal just to get a pair of kicks :lol:

Any fams near Inglewood area, Chicago 1 and Cement IV raffle today only!

@ShoePalace: Welcome Inglewood to #TeamShoePalace! A raffle for the Jordan 1 Chicago and Jordan IV Cement is today only. https://t.co/CUYbrzRQjQ/s/LwAK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom